GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate woolworths"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 21:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Man, what a crap company to work for.

Despite being contracted to work weekends, they have scheduled me to work everyday next week except christmas day. Even though i wrote my name on the sheet that said "Im not working boxing day, you slugheads".

Belldandy was right. They are crap to work for. And my contract doesnt end for like a month.

:(
Sun 21/12/03 at 10:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Pliskin wrote:
> Does anyone know where the closest SR Shop is from Woking, Guilford or
> Knaphill?

I dont know but I know how you can find out there is a section of the site where it says "find your local Special Reserve shop" then you type in the towns name and it comes up with the nearest one.
Sun 21/12/03 at 10:00
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Does anyone know where the closest SR Shop is from Woking, Guilford or Knaphill?
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
If I wanted to work in any kinda game shop it would probably end up being Special Reserve because its so close to where I live, a ten minute walk.
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Giving suggestions and reviews to customers and that
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I want to work in GAME
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:56
"Metal Head"
When I'm older I wanna work for a game company (blizzard etc.) and draw scetches for characters and so on.
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Ha, i'm so glad I don't have to work yet
Sun 21/12/03 at 09:41
Regular
"the burning sky"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> You turned down £12 an hour? Are you mad?!

*Rings local woolworths - applies for Boxing day job* :P
Sat 20/12/03 at 23:36
Regular
"That's right!"
You turned down £12 an hour? Are you mad?!
Sat 20/12/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I work there too. I'm only working Tuesday and Christmas Eve though. The £12 an hour on Boxing Day and New Year was very tempting, but I decided I'd rather have my holiday.

How annoying are those damn perfect partner videos?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.