GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate woolworths"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 21:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Man, what a crap company to work for.

Despite being contracted to work weekends, they have scheduled me to work everyday next week except christmas day. Even though i wrote my name on the sheet that said "Im not working boxing day, you slugheads".

Belldandy was right. They are crap to work for. And my contract doesnt end for like a month.

:(
Mon 22/12/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Hmm, I'm working, lets see.....er not at all :P *laughs* Like its worth working over Christmas for pitiful pay...
Mon 22/12/03 at 13:46
Regular
I've got to go into work on Boxing day aswell, 10am - 6pm.

How gay is that.

Very gay.
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
cookie monster wrote:
> WHAT????? I dont get that!
>
> I will get £6.42 if im lucky (Time and a half)
>
> How annoying are those damn perfect partner videos?
>
> So annoying that i dont bother mentioning them.

Boxing Day and New Year we get normal pay + time and a half.

We get rewarded for selling them videos. Sometimes get extra pay (1 hour for every 10 sold), sometimes we go home early and sometimes we're given one of the video's or a selection box or something. So that helps motivate me to ask customers. When I don't sell any, my manager shouts at me because his manager shouts at him if we do a small amount. It's stupid how big of a part of Woolworths they have become.

Good DVD sale starting today though...Adaptation, Once Upon A Time In The West, City Of God...
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, well I'm working everyday plus Christmas
Mon 22/12/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
unknown kernel wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Belldandy was right.
>
> You should really post that in the Life.. forum. It would provoke a
> great deal of hilarity.
>
> Anyway, my mate worked in Woolies for a few years and liked it.
> Except for the one time he caught two cleaners in their fifties
> having sex in an office.

Euuuuuugh. Must've sounded pretty bad as well.
Mon 22/12/03 at 00:55
"I love yo... lamp."
One word: ewww!
Mon 22/12/03 at 00:47
Regular
"relocated"
cookie monster wrote:
> Belldandy was right.

You should really post that in the Life.. forum. It would provoke a great deal of hilarity.

Anyway, my mate worked in Woolies for a few years and liked it. Except for the one time he caught two cleaners in their fifties having sex in an office.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Why dont you just quit? I walked out of my last part time job because it was rubbish. Oh how they struggled without me.
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
CDouch wrote:
> I work there too. I'm only working Tuesday and Christmas Eve though.
> The £12 an hour on Boxing Day and New Year was very tempting,
> but I decided I'd rather have my holiday.

WHAT????? I dont get that!

I will get £6.42 if im lucky (Time and a half)

> How annoying are those damn perfect partner videos?

So annoying that i dont bother mentioning them.
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What really annoys me is that Woolworts stock so much music, but very little rock or metal except System of a Down and Nirvana. It's now selling more albums than pop stuff, so why don't they satisfy everyone and make sme money at the same time?

GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.