GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 in 24"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 13:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
Having owned 24 Series 1 on DVD for a while now, and not having had time to watch it I'm thinking about watching all 24 episodes in 24 hours; Hence the '24 in 24'

Has anyone done/considered doing this?

I should really do it before Christmas...
You know what? You decided the dates and time I do it... and I'll keep you all updated on my mental stability as I do it...

Should I?
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
there are guys in Thailand who go to cyber-cafe's and play for Counter Strike etc for days on end without leaving, chap died this year and he hadn't left the cafe for 7 days !
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:45
Regular
I wager that after watching 6 hours or so of anything, you'd be bored to death. I enjoyed the lord of the rings trilogy, but the thought of watching all three back to back makes me shudder.
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
J-42 wrote:
> Where are you downloading the episodes? I want in!

First 8 episodes are on Kazaa search for 24 s3 or similar, let me know if you can't find them (use search more a couple of times and loads more files will be found)

Average file size is about 440mb (mpeg)
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Drazen wrote:
> Where'd you hear that gord19??? Anyone got a date for the first
> episode to be shown?

It's a well known fact, deal was signed a while ago, BBC2 had planned to show it (starting) in Feb 2004, don't know about Sky though.
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:17
Regular
"\\"
Why not watch it at the corresponding time? Might give it a really nice touch. Unless it starts at night. I never actually watched any of the first series so i wouldn't know.
Tue 23/12/03 at 18:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm starting this tonight, after Ho Ho Ho Selecta.
Tue 23/12/03 at 12:26
Regular
"\\"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My dad will never let me watch it. Damn him and only having one ntl home box.
Mon 22/12/03 at 23:41
Where'd you hear that gord19??? Anyone got a date for the first episode to be shown?
Mon 22/12/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
Dringo wrote:
> It is indeed possible :D
>
> The problem with the BBC issue is that if Channel 4 or Channel 5
> don't get it it will got to Sky one damaging the stats of the show
> and my 24 loving friend cannot see it.
>
> The good thing about it being on channel 4 and channel 5 is that it
> may actually be an hour long this time!

Sky One has won the rights to show 24 Season 3 and they also won the terrestrial rights too, meaning channels 4 and 5 missed out there. In order for them to get it, it would mean Sky selling the series to one or the other but channel 5 have been saying that they aren't interested. And channel 4 have said they cant afford it, so looks like just going to be viewable via Sky One.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Where are you downloading the episodes? I want in!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.