GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In memory of the Dringo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/03/01 at 20:45
Regular
NO HE'S NOT DEAD! The Dringo is one of the best people ever to talk on here, me, his friend (out of here) has decided he needs more cred, so I decitate this to you Dringo, WIN A GAME A DAY SO YOU WILL SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!

Go and talk in 'The Playstation sucks. It's true, it's true,
THANX DRINGO
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
No you're right. You aren't dringo but you are a total total... a word that has yet to be invented, but you are one and a total total one at that.

(nudge nudge wink wink grix)
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:17
I'm not f' ing dringo ok! And the PS2 does suck, I would have a DC or N64 (oh, I've got a N64, nevermind hey!) Than a PS2.
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
nintendo is simon wrote:
> Every good, lol. But no i'm not The dringo, (and how glad i'm not!)
> But i just want him to win SOMTHING SO HE'll SHUT THE HELL UP!

Oh shut up you t---
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Why not both?

Good point.

NIS is very sad and he is dringo. Y;know what Dringo, if you actually want to win gameaday you post SERIOUS topics that are well written and thought out. You don't post a topic titled PS2 Sucks, It's true it's true.

You know what? I reckon you've just decreased you're chances of winning gameaday by about 2 thirds
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:13
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Are you the Nomis creature?
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:13
Every good, lol. But no i'm not The dringo, (and how glad i'm not!) But i just want him to win SOMTHING SO HE'll SHUT THE HELL UP!
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:11
Regular
Why not both?
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
NIS is eiterh very sad or he is dringo
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:05
WRITE IN SAYING HOW HE'S EXCELNT AND YOU ARE GLAD NOT TO KNOW HIM IN REAL LIFE! and go to Playstation 2 sucks... it is a really good................
Sun 18/03/01 at 20:45
NO HE'S NOT DEAD! The Dringo is one of the best people ever to talk on here, me, his friend (out of here) has decided he needs more cred, so I decitate this to you Dringo, WIN A GAME A DAY SO YOU WILL SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!

Go and talk in 'The Playstation sucks. It's true, it's true,
THANX DRINGO

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.