GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why PINK is simply THE BEST!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
She is simply the best because I think she is...more justification you say? Fine.

Well firstly I think that on all her albums she sounds absolutely great. Her voice isn't brilliant live but few singers are.

Secondly in every album she has had her style of music changes significantly. From Most Girls to Get The Party Started and now to songs like Feel Good Time her style has evolved and changed. Nicely done.

Thirdly her look is also constantly changing. Ok it slightly defeats the point of her name PINK to have Blonde, Black and other coloured hair but at least she doesn't stick to one image like so many other artists out there. I can't tell the difference between any boyband because they all just look EXACTLY the same! Pink is constantly looking different and sounding different so you can just put on a CD and go "Oh yeh this is PINK, this is a great track!" instead of "Is this Boyzone? Westlife? Backstreet Boys? Take That? 5ive? A1? Wet Wet Wet? 911?" Ok they are all from slightly different time periods but you get the general idea. There are a lot of them and there has been a lot of them.

I could go on with reason but I am going to go listen to her albums now. Can't wait for the 3rd **waits confidently for christmas day** You know who you are :P Thanks mate!

...to summarise she kicks a whole lot of a$£ all over the world!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 18/12/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
She is simply the best because I think she is...more justification you say? Fine.

Well firstly I think that on all her albums she sounds absolutely great. Her voice isn't brilliant live but few singers are.

Secondly in every album she has had her style of music changes significantly. From Most Girls to Get The Party Started and now to songs like Feel Good Time her style has evolved and changed. Nicely done.

Thirdly her look is also constantly changing. Ok it slightly defeats the point of her name PINK to have Blonde, Black and other coloured hair but at least she doesn't stick to one image like so many other artists out there. I can't tell the difference between any boyband because they all just look EXACTLY the same! Pink is constantly looking different and sounding different so you can just put on a CD and go "Oh yeh this is PINK, this is a great track!" instead of "Is this Boyzone? Westlife? Backstreet Boys? Take That? 5ive? A1? Wet Wet Wet? 911?" Ok they are all from slightly different time periods but you get the general idea. There are a lot of them and there has been a lot of them.

I could go on with reason but I am going to go listen to her albums now. Can't wait for the 3rd **waits confidently for christmas day** You know who you are :P Thanks mate!

...to summarise she kicks a whole lot of a$£ all over the world!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.