GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why PINK is simply THE BEST!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
She is simply the best because I think she is...more justification you say? Fine.

Well firstly I think that on all her albums she sounds absolutely great. Her voice isn't brilliant live but few singers are.

Secondly in every album she has had her style of music changes significantly. From Most Girls to Get The Party Started and now to songs like Feel Good Time her style has evolved and changed. Nicely done.

Thirdly her look is also constantly changing. Ok it slightly defeats the point of her name PINK to have Blonde, Black and other coloured hair but at least she doesn't stick to one image like so many other artists out there. I can't tell the difference between any boyband because they all just look EXACTLY the same! Pink is constantly looking different and sounding different so you can just put on a CD and go "Oh yeh this is PINK, this is a great track!" instead of "Is this Boyzone? Westlife? Backstreet Boys? Take That? 5ive? A1? Wet Wet Wet? 911?" Ok they are all from slightly different time periods but you get the general idea. There are a lot of them and there has been a lot of them.

I could go on with reason but I am going to go listen to her albums now. Can't wait for the 3rd **waits confidently for christmas day** You know who you are :P Thanks mate!

...to summarise she kicks a whole lot of a$£ all over the world!
Thu 18/12/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
She is simply the best because I think she is...more justification you say? Fine.

Well firstly I think that on all her albums she sounds absolutely great. Her voice isn't brilliant live but few singers are.

Secondly in every album she has had her style of music changes significantly. From Most Girls to Get The Party Started and now to songs like Feel Good Time her style has evolved and changed. Nicely done.

Thirdly her look is also constantly changing. Ok it slightly defeats the point of her name PINK to have Blonde, Black and other coloured hair but at least she doesn't stick to one image like so many other artists out there. I can't tell the difference between any boyband because they all just look EXACTLY the same! Pink is constantly looking different and sounding different so you can just put on a CD and go "Oh yeh this is PINK, this is a great track!" instead of "Is this Boyzone? Westlife? Backstreet Boys? Take That? 5ive? A1? Wet Wet Wet? 911?" Ok they are all from slightly different time periods but you get the general idea. There are a lot of them and there has been a lot of them.

I could go on with reason but I am going to go listen to her albums now. Can't wait for the 3rd **waits confidently for christmas day** You know who you are :P Thanks mate!

...to summarise she kicks a whole lot of a$£ all over the world!
Thu 18/12/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Light of the world"
I think she is ginger really.

I remember at the beginning when she had pink hair her eyebrows were 'red'

True true.

Yes she is ok, can actually sing as for the likes of mrs. Beckham but hey - I think her whole 'Screw everyone now Im a rocker' thing is a bit naf.

Well, The talent is all that counts. I liked 'there you go lookin pit-i-ful...'
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hafhafharhafhaf. Cubist you’re such a lady boy you are.

Or should I say Boobist? Hahdahhfahgahfahfaf.

Maybe not.
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes, because her songs aren't insanely irritating, other female artists can't sing better, style and appearence doesn't make a jot of difference and like Nash said, you're a lady boy :D
Thu 18/12/03 at 18:39
"Metal Head"
Pink Is good but she ain't the best, she's probably the best female artist but not the best.
Fri 19/12/03 at 00:16
"High polygon count"
I'm with Cubist - Pink's great. The second album "Missunaztood" was my favourite - "Just Like A Pill" my favourite track on the album.

And I too am waiting for Christmas day for the new album!

Though I wouldn't go as far as calling her the best - for me, that label currently goes to Dido.
Fri 19/12/03 at 00:20
Regular
I really can't see the appeal of Dido - she's done one, maybe two good tracks, but the rest are just whiney whingey "I'm on me period and I'm depressed" borefests to me.

of course that's just an opinion!

as for pink, the only two tunes I like of hers are 'get the party started', and that new one, which I can't remember the name of.
Fri 19/12/03 at 00:27
"High polygon count"
For me, Dido - and Pink - stand out because they are different to all the other female artists out there. Britney, Christina, J-Lo, Beyonce... all sound like so many other artists.

Dido has a beautiful voice, and I find her music sounds very different and is very relaxing... I suppose some would call that boring! :-)
Fri 19/12/03 at 00:40
Regular
Dido wouldnt be so bad if she wasnt a gooner :P
Fri 19/12/03 at 00:58
"High polygon count"
Is she? Didn't know that!

I did know that she was born on December 25th (my dad's birthday) in 1971 (my birth year) though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.