GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why PINK is simply THE BEST!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
She is simply the best because I think she is...more justification you say? Fine.

Well firstly I think that on all her albums she sounds absolutely great. Her voice isn't brilliant live but few singers are.

Secondly in every album she has had her style of music changes significantly. From Most Girls to Get The Party Started and now to songs like Feel Good Time her style has evolved and changed. Nicely done.

Thirdly her look is also constantly changing. Ok it slightly defeats the point of her name PINK to have Blonde, Black and other coloured hair but at least she doesn't stick to one image like so many other artists out there. I can't tell the difference between any boyband because they all just look EXACTLY the same! Pink is constantly looking different and sounding different so you can just put on a CD and go "Oh yeh this is PINK, this is a great track!" instead of "Is this Boyzone? Westlife? Backstreet Boys? Take That? 5ive? A1? Wet Wet Wet? 911?" Ok they are all from slightly different time periods but you get the general idea. There are a lot of them and there has been a lot of them.

I could go on with reason but I am going to go listen to her albums now. Can't wait for the 3rd **waits confidently for christmas day** You know who you are :P Thanks mate!

...to summarise she kicks a whole lot of a$£ all over the world!
Fri 19/12/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
She doesn't sound that good live but then again VERY few singers sound exactly like the CD when they perform live. She is still good on the disc though in my opinion.
Fri 19/12/03 at 17:58
Regular
I find that none of Pinks songs have any staying power. The first so many times you here her songs you thin thats an alright song, but then after a while you can't stand them any more.

And if her voice doesn't sound so good then that would suggest she isn't really a good singer at all.
Fri 19/12/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> December 25th (my dad's birthday)

Your dad's Jesus?!
Woah
Fri 19/12/03 at 17:49
Regular
"QPR 1974"
How 'bout you listen to some good music, hun?
Fri 19/12/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I prefer saying it that way *Said Stephen as he continued to tell Blank places where he can stick his opinions and where to take his head out from*
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist wrote:
> *tells Blank to go ravage a monkey with a ruler and his o-ring*

You moron. I'm right here. Just say "Go ravage a monkey." What's the need to say it as some sort of action?
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Like the track she's done on the Charlies Angles : Full Throttle soundtrack, but then again, Beck wrote that and it shows (hears?)

I can leave the rest of her stuff.....Not my beverage of choice
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:37
Regular
Still, Pink's certainly a major improvement over Cubist's other Love.

How anyone can stomach Kelly Osbourne I'll never understand.
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
*tells Blank to go ravage a monkey with a ruler and his o-ring*
Fri 19/12/03 at 13:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist wrote:
> Well firstly I think that on all her albums she sounds absolutely
> great. Her voice isn't brilliant live but few singers are.

Yes, only the good ones can sing live. That's how you can tell they're good.

> Secondly in every album she has had her style of music changes
> significantly. From Most Girls to Get The Party Started and now to
> songs like Feel Good Time her style has evolved and changed. Nicely
> done.

She's just another one to the "She sounds like she has throat cancer, I feel bad not making a donation" brigade along with Macy Gray and a whole load of others.

> Thirdly her look is also constantly changing.

Which makes her music better by....?

> Pink is constantly
> looking different and sounding different so you can just put on a CD
> and go "Oh yeh this is PINK, this is a great track!"

> instead of "Is this Boyzone? Westlife? Backstreet Boys? Take
> That? 5ive? A1? Wet Wet Wet? 911?" Ok they are all from slightly
> different time periods but you get the general idea. There are a lot
> of them and there has been a lot of them.

Just like there are lot of people like Pink.

She sucks, the sooner people realise how bland all this chart music is the better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.