GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"START A BAND"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 19:15
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I don't know why I've never thought of advertising this in here. My brother and I both want to start a New Metal band with influences of Thursday, Poison the Well, FFAF, Thrice and so on.

I play guitar and he plays bass. We'd be looking for a lead guitar (or rhythm), a lead singer and a drummer.

If you're from the West Sussex area/ Gatwick, Crawley and are interested, say here and we'll get in touch. It doesn't matter if you're pro or beginner (within reason).
Thu 18/12/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I saw Thrice at Reading. And FFAF, but the tent was so ridiculously packed I couldn't actually get in. So rather than 'see' them I stood about 20 meters away from the tent, only able to hear the bass...

Coulda seen Poison the Well too, but after Thrice was knackered and not drunk so returned to campsite to un-sober up...

BTW, I wouldn't try going the Thursday route really. Far too many bands trying to jump on that bandwagon at the moment. Unless you really feel you have something original to put into it...
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:30
Regular
hmm, haven't heard that one, Let me consult my good haben friend Kazaa.
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that Thrice cover of "send me an angel" is dynamite....
Tue 16/12/03 at 12:10
Regular
Sorry, but if your spelling isn't at a 5th grade level, then . . .
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> No, cos you're an ideot who can't spell properly.

Genius.
Mon 15/12/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Possum_Number2 wrote:

You came this close, >You<--trouble, to annoying me, I'd watchit buddy.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Possum_Number2 wrote:

Haha.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:24
Regular
No, cos you're an ideot who can't spell properly.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I can play milk cartan with rubber bands, am I in the band?
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:19
Regular
wow, someone that actually likes PTW. I'm seeing them this Wednesday on the K fest Tour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.