GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City Secrets!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
": ("
I have been in all weekend and i spent most of my time playing Vice City. I have found a few secrets and some are pretty freaky.....

1)In between the Greasy Chopper and Leaf Links (Golf area) there should be a pile of rocks and if you look carefully you'll see a dead man who looks very pale!

2)Go to the beach in Washington Beach, walk all the way to the sea then carefully walk forward into the sea without going right under.After that you shoud click the R3 button on your controller to crouch, if you do it properly you will beable to sea under water, there are alot of sea creatures,sharks and even giant dolphins!

3)Near the pizza place and the funeral place there should be a gap in the wall that leads you to a grave with a skeleton lying in it, you also get a Hidden Package, all of you who have completed the game 100% will already of seen this.

4)I found this one just today, around Leaf Links there are lots of sea turtles swimming around it, when you shoot them you get money!

Im still looking for some more secrets, i bet there is loads of them that Rockstar has hidden.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:08
"period drama"
Found the easter egg yet?
Best. Secret. Ever.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:53
Regular
"I love J-42"
Vice city public radio

Sit down and listen to that for an hour and you will p*ss your pants.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:14
Regular
Im not being bossy but, if you dont tell me a more detailed area its in(like whats near it) then how am i ever gonna find it.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:11
Regular
VCPR,he he he!
I hate it!
What does it stand for anyway?
I dont want to listen to conversations about mating a monkey or marrying a bear OR even having sexual relationships with sharks! MAD!
Oh yeah and KCHAT is also gay.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:11
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
There's a human hand in the window of the butcher's in little Havana (Or little Haiti, I'm not sure)
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:07
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Portland is what you are thinking of, and yes it is in GTA3.

And Emotion is gay too.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:07
Regular
-Character: Diaz
-Gang: Diaz's gang
-Veichle: Cop's car ( It aint got a radio )
-Island: Starfish Island
-Radio Station: VCPR
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Magician wrote:
> On Vice City what is your worst:
>
> -Character: Lance. He betrayed me!
> -Gang : Mine. They are weak
> -Veichle: Pourtsmouth or is that GTA 3. not sure
> -Island: Prawn Island. Just the film studios. Nothing much
> -Radio Station: Emotion
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Magician wrote:
> On Vice City what is your worst:
>
> -Character

Lance, because he is such a back stabbing fool who thinks he can do everything but is just a loser.

> -Gang

The Haitians, nameley becasue they shoot at me but also because they shoot at me AFTER I did all their missions. Cheek.

> -Veichle

Have to be the Perennial as it is so slow and useless or else the Moonbeam for the same reason. The Landstalker is also frustrating as it always rolls going round corners, no matter how gentle.

> -Island

The first island. I prefer the second one alot better as it has a nice long road which enables me to test cars get away from cops, go on rampages or just cruise.

> -Radio Station

Espantoso, as it is in Spanish and sounds gay.
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:58
Regular
On Vice City what is your worst:

-Character
-Gang
-Veichle
-Island
-Radio Station

I'll answer them in a min.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.