GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City Secrets!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
": ("
I have been in all weekend and i spent most of my time playing Vice City. I have found a few secrets and some are pretty freaky.....

1)In between the Greasy Chopper and Leaf Links (Golf area) there should be a pile of rocks and if you look carefully you'll see a dead man who looks very pale!

2)Go to the beach in Washington Beach, walk all the way to the sea then carefully walk forward into the sea without going right under.After that you shoud click the R3 button on your controller to crouch, if you do it properly you will beable to sea under water, there are alot of sea creatures,sharks and even giant dolphins!

3)Near the pizza place and the funeral place there should be a gap in the wall that leads you to a grave with a skeleton lying in it, you also get a Hidden Package, all of you who have completed the game 100% will already of seen this.

4)I found this one just today, around Leaf Links there are lots of sea turtles swimming around it, when you shoot them you get money!

Im still looking for some more secrets, i bet there is loads of them that Rockstar has hidden.
Mon 15/12/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Kill the bouncers at the Malibu nightclub to get knucledusters.
Mon 15/12/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Notable"
st. peppers lonely hearts club band....
Mon 15/12/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> Insane Bartender wrote:
> You need to find yourself a girl mate.
>
> you're almost as bad as kyz...

No, you do. Really.
Mon 15/12/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hehe, don't mention his sex buddy.
Mon 15/12/03 at 19:30
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> You need to find yourself a girl mate.

you're almost as bad as kyz...
Mon 15/12/03 at 19:27
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> Always drive mopeds. They're great fun, fast and great for kiling
> people on.

they are also brilliant for doing amazingly long endo's...
Mon 15/12/03 at 19:07
Regular
"heh"
I remember one of PS2 mag's released this kinda 'Fact file' thing had alot of secrets on, was pretty good at the time.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:21
"period drama"
Magician wrote:
> What easter egg?

Go to the VCPN (something like that) building - it's got a blue Maverick on the roof most of the time (only with really sensitive island. The building is downtown - land on it with a chopper or you can go in the entrance which is straight to the right after you come off the bridge into Downtown.

Go right to the top of the building and look for another building that is really, really close by. The closest window to you can be jumped through - you come out in a little room with an easter egg in it on a pedestal.

*Locations are probably all wrong, I haven't played it for about a year.
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:14
Regular
": ("
What easter egg?
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Always drive mopeds. They're great fun, fast and great for kiling people on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.