GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm really screwed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I need to write a Sociology essay for Wednesday but I have no idea about the question I've to answer.

I took out books which I now have a £15 fine for, this sucks.
Mon 15/12/03 at 13:00
Regular
After going to burger king and eating the best damn 'large whopper meal, fanta and a side order of onion rings' I am now sat content in my large 'leather' office chair, fit to burst.

as a result, I have now decided todays itinerary will consist of nothing.
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:18
"Mimmargh!"
Essays are my public enemy number one, what with Saddam now in custody.
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
EMPEROR!!
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:52
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I got a 'Contract of Law - Consideration' assignment and a 'HCI' assignment to do for tomorrow. And i have work tonite too!
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Not a Jew"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I need to write a Sociology essay for Wednesday but I have no idea
> about the question I've to answer.
>
> I took out books which I now have a £15 fine for, this sucks.

Haha.
I have no sympathy, I reserve that for people I like.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:41
Regular
This makes me glad I've finished uni for the term. But I have exams to revise for. No-one needs Genetics in real life.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have |--------------this--| many homeworks (all essays, one of them in french). And I have |-this-| time to do them all in. This is not enough time. Plus I have a film to film to film. to film. It's about a hitman. Anyone want to be in it?

Sheept - my advice is that you should buy a ruler, wrap it up in christmas paper, and leave it on your teacher's desk. Put a note on it that says it's from you. It will make your teacher sexually attracted to you and willing to give you any grade that you want.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:13
Regular
""
Wow... sheppy and stryke.... those are blasts from the past. Well I say to pay off the fine.... become a rent boy...... to do the essay..... think really hard about it. The master has spoken, heed his advice. Lol.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Shut up with your cappy, "subtle" hints about how you've been here for years.
Guh.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:41
"I love yo... lamp."
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:

> as a result, I have now decided todays itinerary will consist of
> nothing.

What a surprise!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.