GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Should I Get For Chrimbo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
For Christmas, I am getting a PS2, A Controller, A Memory Card and 2 Games. I will probably get about £80+ to.
The only games I dont like are Sports Games, except Wrestling.

Can anyone tell me what games I should get, I was thinking of GTA: Double Pack on PS2, WWE SMACKDOWN: Here Comes The Pain on PS2, Mario Kart: Double Dash on Game Cube and The Sims: Bustin Out on XBOX.
If anyone has other ideas, please tell me, or you could just say what you are hoping to get for Chrimbo.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:48
Regular
": ("
Ive played Smackdown here comes the pain and it is wicked, you have to get it and the other game you should get out of that list is the sims bustin it out cos that is the game i would probably play the longest, but i aint played mario kart, i think it would be too childish.

I only buy games from THQ, EA or Rockstar unless there is a very good game witha different company, the reason i only buy games from those companies is cos they always do great, longlasting games.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Mon 15/12/03 at 08:31
Regular
"\\"
Wi-Fi wrote:
> I would have to start mgs2 all over again, which would b boring

Ummm. No. I played MGS2 for three days straight, nearly completing it all twice.
Mon 15/12/03 at 07:06
Regular
"Me > J00"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> It was also OK. But nothing that makes a system seller. Go on, really
> big blockbuster games that are reasons to buy a PS2.

That's your opinion. I may think it's amazing. So we're just gonna continually disagree...
Mon 15/12/03 at 07:05
Regular
"Me > J00"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Fenrir wrote:
> I just prefer PS2. I think it has overall better games.
>
> Name some then.

MSG2
Manhunt
Final Fantasy X
Gran Turismo 3
Pro Evo 3
Smackdown: HCTP
Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City

To name but a few.
Mon 15/12/03 at 07:03
Regular
"Me > J00"
Wi-Fi wrote:
> I would have to start mgs2 all over again, which would b boring

Are you mad!?
Sun 14/12/03 at 22:45
"I love yo... lamp."
It was also OK. But nothing that makes a system seller. Go on, really big blockbuster games that are reasons to buy a PS2.
Sun 14/12/03 at 22:39
Regular
oni was fun
Sun 14/12/03 at 22:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Right well name some more then.
Sun 14/12/03 at 22:35
Regular
ok, I'm not buying it, though Ihave heard people say its a good game
Sun 14/12/03 at 22:34
"I love yo... lamp."
It's OK. Not a reason for owning a PS2. Besides being Rockstar developed it'll end up on Xbox in time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.