GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CNN video of American troops killing injured Iraqi soldier..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 17:31
Regular
"That's right!"
...seemingly for fun.

Don't know if this has already been posted.

http://melbourne.indymedia.org/uploads/iraqiwar.wmv

Warning - obviously this video contains somebody getting shot, view at your own risk.

That is some SICK crap. I could understand, MAYBE, if he was getting up and someone spotted that he had a weapon, then they shot him, and moved on like professionals. But taking several shots at their own leisure? Whooping and cheering like the rednecks they quite blatantly are? Disgusting.

The other worrying thing is that they do it so openly, on bloody CAMERA! Surely there are rules and laws against that sort of thing. Of course we don't see everything that happened, but the way they were acting was that they were in no immediate danger, they were acting quite relaxed. They can't exactly say he "had a big knife and was running at us shouting anti-American war cries"

It makes me sick. Does human life have so little value to certain people from our supposed "developed" countries?
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Omnipresent"
They may have been bitter for fallen comrades. Not an excuse, though.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:31
"High polygon count"
Not true. My cousin used to be in the army.

Oh wait... now I think about it... you're probably right...
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes but the majority of every 'army' is made from intellectual rejects or people that like to play with guns.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:23
"High polygon count"
Mystique wrote:
> What a crap shot. Point blank and it took three shots to get him...

Trust you! :-)
Sun 14/12/03 at 19:47
Or in footy terms, missing an open goal.
Sun 14/12/03 at 19:03
Regular
What a crap shot. Point blank and it took three shots to get him...
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:53
Regular
it's too sketchy that footage to make a decision on it. like it has been said, there are frames missing, and it is poor quality also.
Sun 14/12/03 at 17:58
Hmmm, that guy sounded like he was playing a video game.
Sun 14/12/03 at 17:56
Regular
"That's right!"
They edit interviews all the time. They cut out pauses, and times when they go off subject and ramble. It's pretty hard to take what HE said out of context.
Sun 14/12/03 at 17:54
"I love yo... lamp."
My point is that the interview was clearly editted. In all my years serving, I've never met anyone like that. Ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.