GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry, but it don't feel like christmas to me ....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 13:43
Regular
I have no job, my last pay cheque has to pay for the tax on my car, and this months credit card payment. Nothing whatsoever after that, which is a bi*ch as I have a gym membership payment at the end of this month.

Have bought no presents, and obviously cannot, everyone will have to make do with a card :( . It's my birthday next weekend, which will be great, being flat broke. I'm off the drink completely as I desperately need to repair my health and fitness. And I have a whopping great PHP assignment to complete by the end of this week, that I am only starting today.

The decorations aren't up, and with the way things are I can't be assed putting them up - what's to celebrate?

I apologise for breaking the christmas spirit and whinging but it doesn't feel very festive to me.

Merry frikkin Christmas! :D
Sun 14/12/03 at 21:28
Regular
"cachoo"
Sorry to hear about that Ginge, must be really hard for you and your family, especially around Christmas, of all the times ! Good luck with it all though, hope you all get around it somehow ;)

As for Christmas, http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lee.pedder/waaaah.jpeg
:p
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:48
Regular
Merry f*****g christmas kids.
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:46
Regular
commiserations to all those having a less than great christmas.

and that fart in a lunchbox thing was god damn hilarious.
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Light of the world"
Whinge away hun for now it is my turn

My Christmas is pants. My grandad is slowly dying he will probably not be able to move out of his bed by the time it is christmas. My family are depressed - we will spend a day together uncomfortably and depressed. At the parties I will have to get dolled up and pretend I am having vast amounts of fun while my drunken aunt explains to everyone how she wants my boyfriend. One day I will slap her...

My boyfriend is going away christmas week - sucked at first but the way things are now I am kind of seeing at as a positive thing to celebrate our own christmas set apart from what will be a 'real christmas' this year.

Currently breaking my heart to see someone I love so much adnit he wants to go as he no quality of life really he has to be lifted and helped to even go to the toilet!

Yes. Merry Christmas - I hope next years will be full of laughter because so far i am looking forward to the week after when i spend it with my baby
Sun 14/12/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"Dear Sir,

It has come to my attention that the item I purchased from you recently, namely "Madonna's fart in a lunchbox - GENUINE!!!", is, in fact, anything but genuine.

Upon opening the aforementioned luchbox, I was confronted with a distinctly male "eggy" smell, and not the waft of rose petals on a summer breeze that is her Madgesty's expelation.

I demand a complete and immediate refund!

Yours faithfully,

Mr. V. Stupid, esq."
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:26
Regular
"cachoo"
Heh, you could always sell something on EBay..
A friend of my dad's sold some poop and it went for £80.. WHY?!!

You could fart in a lunch-box and say it's Madonna's. People have managed to do that before!
Or smoke a cigarette with lipstick on and say it's Jordan's. You never know. You could end up getting plenty of money for those things. Some people are gullable AND stupid. Bargain!
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i've gotten to the age now where i hate Christmas.

I know Santa's not real (any little kids reading this he is really i'm just a bitter old man)
I have to start paying for presents out my own money
All i get in return is socks and boxer shorts

Care sharing a humbug with me Borat?? :-D
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
:.-(
Sun 14/12/03 at 14:42
Regular
Cheers NY.

I don't know how to play any musical instruments sadly, but I've been meaning to start! i could start with the triangle and work my way up the spoons.

perhaps I could pass myself off as a pretty good mime in the local bus station. I could mime watching telly, being cold or being bored. :D

I'd have a moped if my Uni wasn't 20 minutes drive away, I know I'd look like that to**er Jamie Oliver, but it'd be worth the cash saved.

or I could rent a santa suit and collect money for a fake charity.

meh'rry christmas
Sun 14/12/03 at 14:36
Regular
"cachoo"
Aw, frickin money! It ruins everything, doesn't it? Cheer up!

Got any musical instruments? Go play in the town centre, you might pick up a few quid :p
Or you could always sell your car.. What a waste of money they are! I say, while you've got legs, you might as well use them! Mine aren't going to any waste. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, then you're stuffed.

Or.. you could get a last minute job.. you never know, some company might be generous enough to pay you right before Christmas! :s

Good luck though, you never know, you might suddenly get a bit of last minute luck. Hopefully! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.