GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What game should I get for x-mas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/12/03 at 14:27
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
I have a few ideas but @I would realy like you to say which is the best.If the game you think is best isn't on the list just put it down.It has to be for PC cus all the games in the list are for PC so only PC games.Got it?
The list is:

Popidol

The sims house party

The sims 2

The sims superstar

The sims makin magic

The sims on holiday

Tomb Raider Cradle of light *or somthing like that*

Thanks if you help me.
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Indeed"
Aoe wrote:
> WRONG FORUM! Fool!

This is general chat, you can talk about anything FOOL!
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:20
Regular
"\\"
WRONG FORUM! Fool!
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:45
Regular
"cachoo"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> The sims house party
> The sims 2
> The sims superstar
> The sims makin magic
> The sims on holiday
> Tomb Raider Cradle of light *or somthing like that*

Out of the Sims games..

The Sims House Party wasn't bad, but you can do pretty much the same with the new Sim games.

Sims 2: What Bubs said..

Superstar: This is ok, keeps you very busy and is very hard. So this might be a good one to go for.

Makin' Magic: Poop! Don't get it. There is an aim in most of the Sims games, believe it or not, but this one.. it sucks. All you can do is make magic! Sounds fun, but it's not. It's the *only* thing you can do.

Holiday: Sims Vacation? If that's the one, this is good as well. But it gets boring quickly. Not much to do but just talk to people and go on holidays. There are only about 6/7 places you can go over and over again.

I got bored with that Tomb Raider within minutes, but it's not my thing.
So. Overall, out of the Sims games, I'd go for Superstar.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Personally I’m not a fan of The Sims. I can see its appeal, but it’s just not for me. Lasses seem to enjoy it and I can believe it is addictive, why not buy the original seeing as how it is cheep nowadays just to see if you like it?
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:32
"I love yo... lamp."
That Tomb Raider, Angel Of Darkness, was very muchly disparaged.

Seeing as you like the Sims, you may as well get one of them. Else I would have said Command & Conquer Generals.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:31
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I’m sensing that you like The Sims?
>
> So go for one of those.

Yes but I only put them down cus I haven't got them yet.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Indeed"
Cross off The Sims 2 because it doesn't come out until march. Don't get House Party or Popidol because they suck! The rest is up to you.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Possibly the worst Christmas list ever.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I’m sensing that you like The Sims?

So go for one of those.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:27
Regular
well I wouldn't get pop idol as I hate all that crap.

have never played a sims game so don't know what they're like.

tomb raider games are usually fairly good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.