GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Greatest Question Ever Asked IV"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/12/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ok, probably not the 4th one, but what the hell. Sort of inspired by Ms NY's thread, this is a question I thought to myself many years ago, and it's stuck in my head since.

You wake up one morning, and discover every human being has disappeared. Everything thing is in tact, and as it was. Apart from the fact everybody's disappeared that is.
So. What's the first thing(s) you do? In order. Lets say 3 at max.
Oh, and we'll just say you've woken up whereever you wanted to be, to skip the pointless arguments of "Ah, but how would you get to Italy if you don't know how to fly a plane?". Unless part of it was sailing a huge yacht to whereever.

Go go go.
Sun 14/12/03 at 21:16
"I love yo... lamp."
Says the brazen hussy who suggested coitobalnism with EB!
Sun 14/12/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I agree Trish, I hate the restraint of clothes that you put on...

Lol, cheeky!
Sun 14/12/03 at 21:00
"I love yo... lamp."
I agree Trish, I hate the restraint of clothes that you put on...
Sun 14/12/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Azul wrote:

> You wake up one morning, and discover every human being has
> disappeared. Everything thing is in tact, and as it was. Apart from
> the fact everybody's disappeared that is.
> So. What's the first thing(s) you do? In order. Lets say 3 at max.

Oki doki.

1. Rip off my clothes (its a nice warm day for arguements' sake) because I hate the restraints of clothes humans have put on themselves!

2. I'd go for a dip in the ocean, preferably somewhere scenic (something i can't normally do because of my illness which is conveniently gone when i woke up)

3. I'd find myself a convertible and give myself some driving lessons whilst taking in the countryside.
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:00
Regular
first thing I'd do is smash everything (reasonably brittle) up in the vicinity of the house with the baseball bat and a fit of rage, including cars. Then, i'd trot down the road to the nearby cul-de-sac, steal the supra in it by breaking into the owner's house and fishing out the keys, then bomb it down the Motorway. Hmm, i'd have to FIND the motorway first. not dirving yet, you see.
Sat 13/12/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I would drive my stolen F1 car into town, and fill the somehow never-ending boot with games, music, food and drink. I would then proceed to the nearest cinema, where I would unscrew one of the screens, take the projector, and drive off.

I would seek the biggest and best house in the whole of England. Maybe Buckingham Palace to make me feel special. I would then taker up residance, and plug in the tv, and start to play my games, listne to music, eat and drink.

As for the little bring back people device, I would bring my girlfriend, and we would make love for endless hours in trafalguer square, downing street, and many other places of high importance.

Then when I got bored, I would kill myself.

Tra la la
Sat 13/12/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
- I would go to tescos
- Then i would eat some food
- Then i would go to the RAF camp and steal one of the planes. then fly all over the place without being shot down this time.
Sat 13/12/03 at 19:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
go to Marks & Spencers and take a leak in the pocket of one of their jackets.

... then go see what interesting stuff had been handed in at the local police station... :)
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:10
I would go to my nearest ferarri dealer and driver around in ferarris for ages, um i don't know what else.
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Indeed"
Pies pies pies pies pies pies pies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.