GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Questions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/12/03 at 02:14
Regular
"cachoo"
If you answer Yes to any of the questions which require a Yes/No answer, please explain why !

What do you think people would be like if there was no such thing as an opinion?

What would the world be like without music?

What do you think the world would be like without Americans? :p

What do you think the world would be like without the British?

Do you think Dido would've made it big anyway, if she hadn't have made "Stan" with Eminem?

Do you think people who suffer from depression are weak?

Do you think the world would be different wihtout the internet?

What do you think should be done to paedophiles? Be descriptive, if anything.

How important is money to you?

There is only you, potatos, a boat, a bed and a loaded gun with 6 bullets, in the whole wide world. Nothing and nobody else. Just the usual clouds, grass, daytime, night-time, stars, moon, sun and ocean.
What do you do with yourself?

They are pointless questions, really. But. Ah ah ah ah, don't argue. ;)
Am trying so hard to think of more, but it's just too hard ! :p
Go, go, go, go!
Sat 13/12/03 at 09:34
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ms NY wrote:
> If you answer Yes to any of the questions which require a Yes/No
> answer, please explain why !
>
> What do you think people would be like if there was no such thing as
> an opinion?

I think the world would be an awful place. Everyone would be like robots. They would all think the same, and act the same. It owuld also be very boring, as almost everything happens because someone has an oppinion.

>
> What would the world be like without music?

I don't think it would affect us very much. Music is not a vital part of everyday life (well not for most people) and I think we could totally live without it.

>
> What do you think the world would be like without Americans? :p

Well the British would be free with decisions without having to model their answer to what the Americans think.

>
> What do you think the world would be like without the British?

Awful :p

>
> Do you think Dido would've made it big anyway, if she hadn't have
> made "Stan" with Eminem?

Yes, I think she has an excellent voice and some of her music is not too bad, she would have easily found a way to the top.

>
> Do you think people who suffer from depression are weak?

No oppinion

>
> Do you think the world would be different wihtout the internet?

It depends whether we had the experience of the internet before it went. If we did, then yes I think it would be hugely different. However if you mean it just never came into existance, then I think it would still be different, just not as much. Right now we rely so much on the internet as means of communication, that if it went we would be a bit screwed. However if we had evolved to use other means of communication, then we would just live happily with that.

>
> What do you think should be done to paedophiles? Be descriptive, if
> anything.

I think if they have served their sentance, they should be relocated somewhere completely different, and just get on with their lives. *Most* paedophilia is a one off, and the paedo serves his sentance, and then lives the rest of his life as a normal guy. However if you name them, there will be all the protests, and some people who will even try to kill the poor sod.

>
> How important is money to you?

I'm lucky, I've grown up with a lot of money behind me, so I am used to having quite a bit of spare cash, so I guess it is quite important. If I suddenly became poor, I think it would affect me a lot. So yes, money is quite important to me.

>
> There is only you, potatos, a boat, a bed and a loaded gun with 6
> bullets, in the whole wide world. Nothing and nobody else. Just the
> usual clouds, grass, daytime, night-time, stars, moon, sun and
> ocean.
> What do you do with yourself?

Lie down on the bed, and shoot myself. I really don't think there would be much point in living if that is all there was.

>
>
> They are pointless questions, really. But. Ah ah ah ah, don't argue.
> ;)
> Am trying so hard to think of more, but it's just too hard ! :p
> Go, go, go, go!
Sat 13/12/03 at 04:40
Regular
what sort of weirdo is up typing messages on an internet chat forum at 3:35, wookiee?

pfff

:D
Sat 13/12/03 at 03:35
"High polygon count"
> an opinion?

Peaceful, but boring.

Quiet.

A safer place?

Under Nazi rule.

> made "Stan" with Eminem?

Yes. She's far too good to have remained unknown for long.

Not at all, but I do think they should realise that in many cases their problems aren't as bad as they may think.

Full of yesterday's news.

> anything.

Shot point blank in the head.

Not very, but you can't do without it.

> ocean.

Master Bate. Frequently. Probably.
Sat 13/12/03 at 03:04
And that, everybody, is the longest post I have written aince time began.

So what if I copied some of the original post???
Sat 13/12/03 at 03:03
Oh sorry, didn't pay much attention to the wording there. Anyway:

>
> an opinion?

Well we'd get along more for starters.
>
If this was in conjunction with the first one, it'd be the same. Otherwise, sheer hell - clubs would be soooo crap, no-one would go. People would get more twitchy, uptight, and there might be more smokers /drug addicts as a result.
>
Fine. Obviously the world as a whole might be behind in technologies, as there would be no competition; economy would be less vibrant, and there'd be no Windows to use.
>
Doesn't bare thinking about. A lot would have changed without the British, too many things to mention; but off the top of my head - Nazi Europe, electricity would have been discovered later, splitting the atm, etc.
>
> made "Stan" with Eminem? Probably not. Her second album wouldn't have done so well anyway, because it was the success of the first that gave her the headstart on the second.Original voice, though - so maybe?
>
Some are. SOme people have naturally low thresholds to the pressures, insults etc. they can take - though some have the ability to lift themselves above this level, but choose the easier, "do nothing" approach.... (oh crap).
>
> Yeah - um, more squabbling in libaries as students fight to get that precious last copy of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (or Principles of Computer Hardware in my case), procrastination at an all time low, no point of Flash, individuals less informed, not bombarded with data (good and bad), computers would be used less if at all.

> anything.

If it's clear that they're guilty (there are cases where innocents have been wrongly convicted), and they are mentally "normal", then they should be locked up in prison for their lives - and not in some Jeffrey Archer style one, but the absolute, dungeon-esque style building with the bare minimum to survive for the rest of their days.

If they are mentally deluded, then mental institute. If and when they're reformed, they should be allowed to live their own lives, though closely monitored with regular check-ins to a supervisor required.

>
> Very at the moment. But I guess as I get older then enough money to get my own place (a contemporary mansion would be nice), regular holidays (two a year), getting the things I want (I don't want to buy the world, so 2+ cars, helicopters, planes - there's no point) and generally leading a comfortable life - any more and I would see no need for it (obviously, after saying all that!).

> ocean.

I might sleep, have interesting dreams whatever. I might take a shot at the sun for being so bright :) and the moon just for completion. As the ocean would lead to nowhere, I'd reassemble the boat into shelter, and then when the potato supply is running low foolihly try to grow more with the grass. Then I'd eat the grass. After a while and getting so bored, I'd take a few shots at the bed and play with the feathers. Finally, I'd take apart the last shell and shove th powder into the earth, along with some of the skin I have gracefully peeled off from bathing in the sun for too long. Finally, I'd just wilt away to die, until my body becomes nothing more than a lovely pack of rotten flesh.

>
>
> They are pointless questions, really. But. Ah ah ah ah, don't argue.
> ;) I won't, never argue with a girl.
> Am trying so hard to think of more, but it's just too hard ! :p
Don't bother.
> Go, go, go, go! I am finished.
Sat 13/12/03 at 02:17
You can only answer yes to some of those questions.
Sat 13/12/03 at 02:14
Regular
"cachoo"
If you answer Yes to any of the questions which require a Yes/No answer, please explain why !

What do you think people would be like if there was no such thing as an opinion?

What would the world be like without music?

What do you think the world would be like without Americans? :p

What do you think the world would be like without the British?

Do you think Dido would've made it big anyway, if she hadn't have made "Stan" with Eminem?

Do you think people who suffer from depression are weak?

Do you think the world would be different wihtout the internet?

What do you think should be done to paedophiles? Be descriptive, if anything.

How important is money to you?

There is only you, potatos, a boat, a bed and a loaded gun with 6 bullets, in the whole wide world. Nothing and nobody else. Just the usual clouds, grass, daytime, night-time, stars, moon, sun and ocean.
What do you do with yourself?

They are pointless questions, really. But. Ah ah ah ah, don't argue. ;)
Am trying so hard to think of more, but it's just too hard ! :p
Go, go, go, go!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.