GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A pathetic attempt at mugging"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I saw a mugging today that made myself and quite a few other people smirk with satisfaction. A bloke came up behind an old woman in a packed street (O'Connell St for those of you that know it), nabbed her bag and went to run for it, only to run straight into two Gardai 10 feet away! They grabbed him, areested him and hauled him off down the street to their car. Most satisfying seeing gardai do something useful for a change.
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I saw a mugging today that made myself and quite a few other people smirk with satisfaction. A bloke came up behind an old woman in a packed street (O'Connell St for those of you that know it), nabbed her bag and went to run for it, only to run straight into two Gardai 10 feet away! They grabbed him, areested him and hauled him off down the street to their car. Most satisfying seeing gardai do something useful for a change.
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Reminds me of a mugging me and my mate were involved in a while ago. We were walking through a park, and two tiny, yes tiny kids came up and asked for our phone. We stood there laughing. Then one of them drew out some of those primary school scissors and again squeaked 'gimme your phone'. My mate smacked him in the stomach and we walked off laughing.
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Gardai?
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Gardai?

Irish for police. Sorry, didnt think. :)
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:30
I have been mugged before, i was in my mates garden when these to men came past (They must of been about 19-20) and they were completly pished.
I was about 12 and i was leaving my mates house to go home, it was about 9.30PM.
We were deciding what way to go when my mate shoutes run, i shout why and then this druk man tapes me on the back, i run down my mates garden with the man chasing me, he puched me over, kicked me and ran off with my new £400 bike. (This was about 5 days after christmas).
Obviously my mates dad went after them in his jeep, but couldn't find them.

I look back now and think that i should of turned round and kiciked the crap out of him.
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:31
"Uzi Lover"
Gardai.

Sounds...oriental.
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
No, I speak Irish too, and Welsh. I was just testing see.

Watch, “moron”, that is carrot in Welsh. Who wants to touch me?
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> I look back now and think that i should of turned round and kiciked
> the crap out of him.

Um, no you shouldn't.

You were 12, he was 19.

What you should have done is everything he said, take a good look at him and tell the police.
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Gardai.
>
> Sounds...oriental.

Not really, its pronounced guard-E
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:36
English_Bloke wrote:

> What you should have done is everything he said, take a good look at
> him and tell the police.

Um he puched me to the ground and kicked me.
I did go to the police when my mates parents drove me home, they never found him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.