GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you ever play games for so long, you dream about them?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/03 at 03:35
Regular
I have on quite a few occasions. After a 10 hour red alert game I was dreaming about tactics, and atom bombs raining down on buildings.

Recently I played rainbow six for ages and dreamt I was in the SAS, in a four man group with two of my friends and Joey Tribianni out of friends (WTF?). I remember being shot and lying on the floor waiting to die, then I woke up.

Weird.

So have ya?
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:58
Timmargh wrote:
> A bloke I went to college with said he used to dream about Tetris.
>
> True story.

No way, you are like, so lying.
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
He played it religiously on his Gameboy and was a *big* Star Trek fan ...
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If I began to dream about Tetris I'd kill myself.
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A bloke I went to college with said he used to dream about Tetris.

True story.
Sun 14/12/03 at 13:32
Regular
I dreamt about Mario kart on the good old Mario 64.
In the dream I found a secret short cut on the ghost course in the special cup wich I had never heard.
When I tried it in the real world I was really disappointed.
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:55
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I dreamt about One Shot in the Green Market Qtr.
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:35
Ms NY wrote:
> This happened last night. Played Medal of Honor right before I went to
> sleep. Involved rubber grenades.. :s

These grenadees, did they vibrate?
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:22
Regular
"cachoo"
This happened last night. Played Medal of Honor right before I went to sleep. Involved rubber grenades.. :s
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:35
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
When I was younger, I played GTA 2 for ages at a time. I went to sleep once and I dreamed I was stuck in the city getting gunned down. Then I blew myself up by accident with a Molitov Cocktail (something else I had gotten used to in the real world), then I woke up just before my corpse landed on a building.

It scared the living hell out of me, but now that I look back, it was funny how I dreamed the whole thing from a top-down perspective!
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The first time I played Goldeneye, I couldn't stop dreaming about it. It was really weird and I was always in the Facility level.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.