GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you ever play games for so long, you dream about them?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/03 at 03:35
Regular
I have on quite a few occasions. After a 10 hour red alert game I was dreaming about tactics, and atom bombs raining down on buildings.

Recently I played rainbow six for ages and dreamt I was in the SAS, in a four man group with two of my friends and Joey Tribianni out of friends (WTF?). I remember being shot and lying on the floor waiting to die, then I woke up.

Weird.

So have ya?
Fri 12/12/03 at 03:35
Regular
I have on quite a few occasions. After a 10 hour red alert game I was dreaming about tactics, and atom bombs raining down on buildings.

Recently I played rainbow six for ages and dreamt I was in the SAS, in a four man group with two of my friends and Joey Tribianni out of friends (WTF?). I remember being shot and lying on the floor waiting to die, then I woke up.

Weird.

So have ya?
Fri 12/12/03 at 03:49
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I remember about 3 years ago, when I was getting Pokemon Stadium the next day, I kept dreaming about it the night before, and waking up, and going back to sleep and dreaming about it.

This happened about 40 times through that night.
Fri 12/12/03 at 06:48
I was Link for a while, starting off in Kokiri forest. I actually got the sword in my dream.
Fri 12/12/03 at 09:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bah, I want to have dreams about games.

*Cries*
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
along the same lines...
i've solved animation problems in my sleep before...
it was at that point i decided i needed a day AWAY from 3d studio MAX :)
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:34
"Darkness, always"
A friend of mine once played so many text based adventure games, he was dreaming in text.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Selected"
text based adventure games? what is this, the 80's?

your friend's a geek by the way.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've been playing Poker a lot lately and ended up dreaming about it lots.

On another note I wont £4 today in poker.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I play a lot of games but I've never had dreams about them. Different games may merge into one dream but there isn't anything I can recognise.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:27
"Darkness, always"
mikelar wrote:
> text based adventure games? what is this, the 80's?

It probably was at the time.

> your friend's a geek by the way.

By your irrelevant definition, perhaps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.