GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IT Coursework"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Cop Killer"
Everyone post any IT coursework so us in yr12 at umm well Mayflower can copy and try and fool roy and hatwell
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Believe me, this Excel thing is hard.

Well, it's easy one you work out what to do, but the instructions are so vague that you really don't stand a chance.

I've got to add an advanced filter to a piece of data, don't know why, what, and where to do it, I just have to!

Plus I have to do it in the right place of the next part won't work.

Stupid people.
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:43
What is it for, may I ask? Are you making a game or animation?
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Icarus wrote:
> Heh no memory leaks in Java. Though it is damn slow.

Yeah, thats the problem I have with it. I like C++ because although it is a swine to use at times, you get a much lower level control of the underlying hardware. I still love Java though.
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:38
Heh no memory leaks in Java. Though it is damn slow.
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Icarus wrote:
> It is C right?

C++
My favorite language, apart from when you get memory leaks and errors that crash your machine fully and you have to restart. Like the damn thing is doing at the moment.
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:34
It is C right?
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:33
Regular
What's it all for though? Graphic Design or something?

I suppose it's all understandable if you, well, understand it (D'oh!).

If someone gave me that on paper right now and said 'now get to work', I'd emigrate!
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:33
Ooh looks interesting...

Seriously, it does.
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> *faints*

Bwhahahaha, thats a simple part of it. I'm trying to get the Orge (object orientated grpahics rendering engine) working with ODE physics.

Nasty. Worked in DxFramework, but this is proving to be a *little* more difficult.

Why the hell do I enjoy doing stuff like this? I must be mental.......
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:29
Regular
*faints*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.