GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A DJ mix of mine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 00:28
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I've decided to upload a mix I've done from DJ'ing in Liverpool.

It's on an FTP if anyone wants to get it (it's 70mb), or alternatively, I'm on MSN if anyone wants me to give them it?

Just leave your MSN address and I'll send it to you.

I assume that this post is of particular interest to Your Honour, so if someone could tell him to post in here, that would be nice ;)

(P.S. YH, you could put this on your website maybe? Think about it.)
Wed 17/12/03 at 13:33
Regular
Come on, even if you think my tracks are complete tosss, I'd still like to know that someone has at least downloaded one and listened to it....
Wed 17/12/03 at 12:33
Regular
"..."
found it :)
Wed 17/12/03 at 12:31
Regular
"..."
Post the FTP link!
Wed 17/12/03 at 09:03
Regular
I finally got round to listening to it yesterday, and although it's not really my kind of dance music (it's a bit house-y, and I prefer the trance-y type stuff) the technicalities of the mixing were done really well, nice one.

Oh, and I've put a new track up for you lot to download as well. Any feedback/comments would be much appreciated....
Tue 16/12/03 at 00:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Cheers mate =)

My only problems with it (I think) are the fact that I bring some songs in a bit too early; only about 3 of them, mind.

Feedback is always appreciated and acknowledged :)
Tue 16/12/03 at 00:36
Ah, just finished listening to it (not all at once, you understand).

Not that good on expressions, but everything's top; I liked the beats, the mixing was seamless in my opinion and it would sound great in a club.
Tue 16/12/03 at 00:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm getting some decks very soon, good ones, so I might be able to do frequent mixes, AND, requests ;)
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:37
Regular
> And YH, as soon as I upload any mixes, I'll email straight away with
> the link so you can sort it :)

No worries :-)
Sun 14/12/03 at 03:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I've added you Icarus ;)
Sun 14/12/03 at 01:52
Can I have a link to download it?

or

[email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.