GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Future World Stars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/12/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Notable"
Wondering what players people are thinking will be the Henry and Zindanes in a few years? Obviously people like Adu and Rooney etc.

But are there any players who will turn into world class players who we dont know? E.g Thierry Henry. If someone told you that he was going to be the best striker in the world when he was a winger for Juve not a lot would believe it.

I think Kaka, Diego, Robinho, Earnshaw, Defoe. Quite possibly O'shea and Silvestre could be two of the best defenders around in a few years.

Anyone else?...
Thu 25/12/03 at 01:33
Regular
Does anybody know anything about this Hussaine in the man utd youth team?

In my 3rd season on CM03/04 I just noticed he is worth £9.25M after he complained he should be in my first team...and thats from playing in the under 19s for 3 seasons!
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:42
Regular
"Notable"
dont forget kallon was caught with banned substances so y'know.....
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:33
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> one of the biggest stars of the future will be inter milans Martins.

Already a legend in my book for scoring a part in the 3-0 hammering of Arsenal at Highbury :D
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:31
Regular
I'm sure Carlos Tevez will be a hit if he moves to a europeon club.
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
one of the biggest stars of the future will be inter milans Martins. I don't know what they are giving him but he is very powerful and bludy pacey. Can score to think he will be the best african footballer since george weah and as he is at a bigger nation could well surpass his acheivements.
Wed 24/12/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
<< <> >> wrote:

> Anyway to solve England's left side problem, why no just bring Steve
> McManaman back in for the moment.

Not after his last performance for England. I could of played better and that's no lie.
Wed 24/12/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Notable"
hes very intellectual! I seen a interview on SS news
Wed 24/12/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Better Than You"
Maybe people like Shaun Wright-Phillips or James Milner could soon get snapped up by someone big and turn in to a top class players, maybe.

Anyway to solve England's left side problem, why no just bring Steve McManaman back in for the moment.
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:42
Regular
Malcio-Clause wrote:
> Paul Gallagher of Blackburn very good propspect

Have to say, due to the fact sky currently have an obsession with blackburn and charlton i have seen a few gallagher appearances and ive been quite impressed, shame he's scottish, that'll kill his career!
Wed 24/12/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Notable"
Paul Gallagher of Blackburn very good propspect

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.