GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"games"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/12/03 at 15:56
Regular
where do u get game-making tools from?
Wed 10/12/03 at 15:56
Regular
where do u get game-making tools from?
Wed 10/12/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
www.clickteam.com

Try the demo of Multimedia Fusion.
There is also a great technical support forum on there aswell
Wed 10/12/03 at 15:58
Regular
well you could go to uni and learn a programming language or two, along with the dynamics of computer games design.

or I believe there are a few cheaper alternatives, such as software that is specifically designed to make SIMPLE games. this will be no walk in the park to learn either.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
True, it has taken me almost 4 years to become a good games creator. And im no where near what alot of others can do. Comparitivly, my games are SIMPLE.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:09
Regular
that's ok, I've spent 5 years at Uni studying computers and am still baffled by some modern technologies!
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Use Flash Animator or The Games Factory. To be honest, I haven't a clue, but there's a section about learning Flash on newgrounds.com...
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:10
Regular
flash is a good place to start.

you're best getting the source code from a free game, and changing it to your liking.

I've got a huge textbook for dreamweaver and flash that I haven't even looked at.

cost me 40 quid too.

well I'm an idiot
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
>I'm an idiot

We all knew that anyway. :)
Wed 10/12/03 at 17:34
"just a little b*gge"
no Idea
Wed 10/12/03 at 20:14
Regular
"help me plz"
does any 1 no how 2 get 2 da cheat screen on vexx 4 gamecube

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.