GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Show me how clever you are by..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/12/03 at 16:21
... explaining as best you can what the Towers of Hanoi is without looking for it in a search engine or book. Think dammit!
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aaah, that's what that game's called.
Never new that.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:11
Blank wrote:
> I'm
> pretty sure that's how it works anyway.

Yes, but it doesn't feel like a game when you have to program a computer to do exactly what you just described.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Luckily, I don't.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It's a game on my mobile phone in which you have three poles and a lot of discs. You move the discs on to different poles to try and get them to look like a pyramid on one pole...I think. I've never got passed level 2.
Tue 09/12/03 at 19:31
"Mimmargh!"
I have been to the Towers of Hanoi. I was forced out by heavies after I got into a fight with the Grand Master. True story.
Tue 09/12/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Blank's got it exactly right. I had this when I was a kid and, once I'd done it once, could do it everytime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.