GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Message is ONLY 4 CM4 fans*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 20:48
Regular
": ("
I have been a Championship Manager fan for years but when i got CM4 i was dissapointed when i couldn't do the FREE PLAYERS cheat, its so anoying cos i'm in my 3rd season and sinced my first season i've been trying to buy Henry but he wont join my team.Does anyone have the same problem, if not can you tell me why the cheat doesn't work.Oh yeah, does anyone know what the "NETWORK GAME" option is on the menu, does it let you play online?
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Teal'c"
I vote for IB.
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Again, I vote communism
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Teal'c"
The reds will return.
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The seeds of communism are sown...
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> 1. I am more mature than some adults.

Yep, I know you are. I have met some really immature adults.

> 2. There are alot of adults out there who like 3+ games like
> Mario(LOL!!).

Hmm, kind of steps on your previous comment.

> 3. Just because there are newbies, people cant take them seriously.

I can take you seriously, apart from the whole Arsenal under 16's thing. I don't believe that. I am very cynical mind.

I don't have a problem with you as long as you accept people like different things. You like CM, great, fine, some people prefer Mario, this doesn't make them less mature then you. The fact that you cannot accept this makes you less mature...if that makes sense.
Regular
You do have a piont there, MATT, but everyone knows that Mario is much more childish than CM4, if you dont agree, forget about it, its a fottie thing, now im gonna finish this conversation cos i have other people to chat to and i've got a fottie game at 8pm.
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Teal'c"
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> fottie

Perhaps he does play for a professional under 16 team.
All the signs are there: failed education.

Fin.
Regular
good speech.
Regular
"Teal'c"
Thanks ma hooker.
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The asylum has footie games now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.