GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Message is ONLY 4 CM4 fans*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 20:48
Regular
": ("
I have been a Championship Manager fan for years but when i got CM4 i was dissapointed when i couldn't do the FREE PLAYERS cheat, its so anoying cos i'm in my 3rd season and sinced my first season i've been trying to buy Henry but he wont join my team.Does anyone have the same problem, if not can you tell me why the cheat doesn't work.Oh yeah, does anyone know what the "NETWORK GAME" option is on the menu, does it let you play online?
Tue 09/12/03 at 22:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> On a lighter note to do with football players, we're moving next door
> to Ruud van Nistleroy in a penthouse. I'm quite excited. :)

Rich Bítch :-D
Tue 09/12/03 at 22:06
"cheerios"
On a lighter note to do with football players, we're moving next door to Ruud van Nistleroy in a penthouse. I'm quite excited. :)
Tue 09/12/03 at 21:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
He's too cool for us.
Tue 09/12/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> im not gonna get into an arguement with you but i do play for Arsenal
> Under 16s.

Say hello to Graham for me when you se him.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> im reading all of your replies but im not gonna respond to them

Just did, retard.
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:28
Regular
"\\"
This is hilarious. Gamecube"guy" is a complete mongtard.
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hahaha IB.

Rather than contempt for the masses, you seem to have developed uncontrollable loathing....
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:06
"Darkness, always"
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> im not gonna get into an arguement with you but i do play for Arsenal
> Under 16s.

says the boy, pointing to his monitor (which is held behind a double glazed perspex screen) between uncontrollable spasms caused by the cocktail of tranquilisers coursing through his veins.

"I play for Arsenal under 16s" he insists, gesturing to the CM4 character created over the course of several weeks during the brief moments of clemency in which the by could control his arms and his thoughts at the same time.
"I have 20 pace, 18 crossing and 19 tackling!" he exclaims as a rivulet of drool escapes his mouth, meandering lazily down his chin.

The semi-legible scribbling on "Intelligence - 0" was left open to interpretation, as the boy was once again left alone to his private musings...
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No, thats what you do when the attendants at the asylum don't give you your medicine.
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:56
Regular
": ("
im reading all of your replies but im not gonna respond to them, your just chatting to yourselves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.