GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midnight Club 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition'.
Sat 07/05/05 at 12:14
Regular
Me likes!

Played it around some dudes house last night and it was damn enjoyable, most FUN I've had in a racing game since Rush 2049 on N64. Once you get passed all the "Yo dawg I rollin' on 20's fosheezy moi neezy" style nonsense it's a damn enjoyable game.

Anyway I picked it up in Asda on the way home last night at about 3am so one shall be pimping some rides today me thinks.

Excellent!
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
L.A Rush?

Saw a video for that yesterday, looked very poor. Great FMV but in game was terrible.
Sat 07/05/05 at 16:59
Regular
"8==="
I'm waiting for Rush.
Sat 07/05/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've got Midnight Club 3 but I'm not sure whether to keep it or not. Later on the races become really difficult and it feels as though you're making no progress at all, but in short bursts the racing is still pretty good fun. Last night I found out how to go up onto two wheels: Move the left analogue stick in any diagonal direction while pressing the handbrake. You'll go up onto two wheels Knight Rider style, handy for those tight spaces.

:)
Sat 07/05/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Touched!"
I had it and sold it on quite quickly. It just bored me, not my type of game at all. Forza on the other hand..
Sat 07/05/05 at 12:14
Regular
Me likes!

Played it around some dudes house last night and it was damn enjoyable, most FUN I've had in a racing game since Rush 2049 on N64. Once you get passed all the "Yo dawg I rollin' on 20's fosheezy moi neezy" style nonsense it's a damn enjoyable game.

Anyway I picked it up in Asda on the way home last night at about 3am so one shall be pimping some rides today me thinks.

Excellent!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.