GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midnight Club 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition'.
Sat 07/05/05 at 12:14
Regular
Me likes!

Played it around some dudes house last night and it was damn enjoyable, most FUN I've had in a racing game since Rush 2049 on N64. Once you get passed all the "Yo dawg I rollin' on 20's fosheezy moi neezy" style nonsense it's a damn enjoyable game.

Anyway I picked it up in Asda on the way home last night at about 3am so one shall be pimping some rides today me thinks.

Excellent!
Sun 08/05/05 at 12:51
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:
> So why is it for twelve years and up?

Swears and cusses.
Sun 08/05/05 at 12:51
Regular
This game gets better and better.

Bought my first Chopper yesterday and what can I say? it's so freaking fast. It's one of those games where you're driving along coming inches close to colliding with oncoming traffic and buildings and you're thinking to yourself "Hang on, how the funk am I managing to not crash?".

I'd actually say in some ways it feels faster than Burnout 3 and the way the crash system is a lot more forgiving makes it a lot less annoying. Heck I'm not even anywhere near getting the fastest cars in the game yet.

Probably take it online later me thinks, need to get a few more 'phat blinged out' rides.
Sat 07/05/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yeah... BUT THE PIKEY GUY!!!!
Sat 07/05/05 at 21:49
Regular
"8==="
But the online mode in MC2 sucked ass.
Sat 07/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Remember me?"
Great game, but it's steered towards the Need For Speed Underground "yo word up dawg big it up in da house" nonsense.

Where's the guy from Midnight Club 2 who kept calling you a pikey?! Huh?! WHERE?!?!

He ruled.
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:04
"Retarded List"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I've never played any of the Midnight Club games. As far as I'm aware,
> they're just racing games. So why is it for twelve years and up?

Because they're street racing games. Actually, considering how paranoid everyone is with regards to the games industry, I'm surprised they haven't been slightly controversial. What with the genreral illegal activity that you have to commit in the game.

Good fun though.
Sat 07/05/05 at 18:31
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've never played any of the Midnight Club games. As far as I'm aware, they're just racing games. So why is it for twelve years and up?
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:18
Regular
"8==="
50,000 colours and 60 different tyres...

*Yawn*

Online Mario Kart clone please.
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
If Forza is anything near as dull as Enthusia I'll be avoiding that too.
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:12
Regular
"8==="
It'll beat the anal fiddling of Forza.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.