GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else like me got to wait for christmas ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 13:16
Regular
""To the pub...""
Christmas is ok but alot better when your younger and you want toys etc well i've basically had some money from my parents to pay for some of my driving lessons so i won't be getting much on the day.

But on the 28th will be my 19th Birthday so might get something then but overall it does'nt feel the same i no longer actually seem to look foward to the presents just most other things like the Partys and Food and maybe seeing my Gorgous Ex-Gf.

But basically i will be more Excited Around End Of January and Febuary Since that when Morrowind Goty Comes Out for Xbox But also I get to take and Pass my Driving Test and get a Car woooooo lol
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:32
Regular
Anyone else like me got to wait for christmas ??!!?!
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:11
Regular
:D
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Edgy wrote:
> The strange thing is, I've wanted to drive since I was 3 - I passed my
> test in march this year, yet its taken until now for me to actually
> get my full license.
>
> Why?

Because it's illegal for 3 year olds to drive.
Mon 08/12/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Light of the world"
Yes a friend of mine's birthday is on christmas day. He always gets a bit miffed when people buy him one and think it count! But it isnt good when no one has any money..

My grandads b'day is on christmas day to!

true
Mon 08/12/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ginge, I think he means that because his birthday is just after Christmas (the 28th) he hasn't got anyting else tolook for ward to during the year. I think ...

My mate's birthday is on Christmas Day so I make a point of buying him 2 seperate and unrelated presents and 2 cards, too. And I know 2 people whose birthdays are December 31st.
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Light of the world"
Nova_Crusader wrote:

>Anyone else like me got to wait for christmas ?

... i did not understand this at all! We all have to wait don't we?? Till the 25th of december???

Cool I asking for money to go towards my car fund. I asked for lessons for my bday and now I need more dosh for when i pass and the insurance bites me in the buttocks!
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:52
Regular
The strange thing is, I've wanted to drive since I was 3 - I passed my test in march this year, yet its taken until now for me to actually get my full license.

Why?

I do not know - I just never sent off me provisional and pass certificate until now.
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:50
Aarghh!! BOY RACER ON THE LOOSE!!!!
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:48
Regular
Fair enough :D

I didn't think I had actually passed - especially due to a reverse around a corner which took about 20 attempts, but never actually got completed due to too many cars coming from behind, and I was asked to stop various times on the test, then just carry on.
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:47
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> came down with the flu.

I had the Flu on my second test! I felt like I was dying - and to make things worse, the examiner took me to a really busy area. I swear, I cannot believe I passed in such a state, but apparently he was really impressed with my driving!

Result!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.