GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Home Alone & Naked"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/12/03 at 23:26
"Uzi Lover"
I'm also listening to Men At Work's 'Land Down Under'.

Oh it's all love around here.

Since I have been away I have got rich, played with myself and danced the bonga naked in my room saying "I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER!"

Anyway, games.

CAN'T YOU HEAR, CAN'T YOU HEAR THE THUNDER?

Yeah games, a nice way to relax when not at work or listening to the Men At Work. Been caught in the over-load of Cube games for Christmas these last few months and had games games games games to play. You see, once it's out, no matter how many other games I've got to play, I'll want to buy and play the new one.

So got Rebel Strike like yesterday thanks to a GAD and today I have done all the missions. Ok, not got Gold on them all or BEST EVER (on a few though) but got all the missions done. Most stuff unlocked bla bla bla.

Games these days are short.

I remember when I used to sit around and play Rastan all day and I didn't complete this for months. Actually, I don't think I EVER completed it. Oh, actually I did. It was a combined effort of me and my Father one Sunday afternoon. When we done it we'd be like WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I sit down and I'm playing and damn its fun, but its short. I think it's partially down to challenge, don't you think?

One level in Rebel Strike is the worst ever for what I just said. I'm on a Platform and I have to use my newly aquired Jedi skills (press A button) to get on this other Platform which has these sniper guys on. The level is smaller then a house in The Sims and the shortness of it is just terrible.

Here's a Walkthrough for you SR:

'Stupid Stupid, Very Very Short Level Walkthrough For Rebel Strike'

*enter stupid text picture here which I spent 78 hours on*

1. Kill guards on you're platform, all two of them.
2. Jump to other platform, kill guards, all two of them.
3. Watch/Skip video clip.
4. Jump to other platform, kill guards, all two of them.
5. Jump to big platform.
6. Watch/Skip video clip.
7. Kill dead still 'I won't put up a fight' sniper guys.
8. Watch/skip video clip.

Done.

The games pretty good apart from that though. And also the fact it is alot more easier then Rogue Leader but I prefer it because its more fun to play.

Wow, this has gone from me listening to Men At Work to me talking about Star Wars. Aren't I the homosexual in the relationship.

So basically the Cube rush is there. I've got Soul Calibur 2, F-Zero GX, Viewtiful Joe, SSX 3, Mario Kart: Double Dash and Rebel Strike already and now I don't get any games for Christmas. Not that I need anymore. Jesus, I hardly have time to play them, jesus.

All those games are great by the way. But still, they are all pretty short and not very challenging. I've been hearing "OHHHHH F-Zero is hard" and "Viewtiful Joe OMG IT'S TOUGH!" but no, it's not really. Some of Viewtiful Joe is pretty tough but once you know what you are doing it's easy. And that game is over way to quickly. Mario Kart's single player mode is very short, but Multiplayer is where it rules. Whats with the crappy shortness and lack of challenge in these games huh?

I want 1080 but then thats supposed to be mega short, but I still want it. £40, for something I know won't last long etc. Am I stupid?

On the GameBoy Advance, pfffft re-make, re-make, re-make snorrrrrre. Give me some original material for that handheld please! It's just sitting there waiting for some. If it's not a re-make its a stupid RPG rubbish thing where you just press 'A' to complete the game constantly.

All these games which I am saying are short and stuff but you'll all come screaming back at me saying "ohhhhh but you haven't unlocked this" and "you haven't got gold (or something) on that". Well why can't someone just make a decent one player mode for the sad lonely gamer I am which will make me happy?!? HUH?!? No going back to do stuff to get fastest times and all that stupidity, thats all good when you've got someone competeting with you but not alone. Only decent single player things are those stupid RPG's which are A, A, A, A, A, A, A.....1000000000 A's later....done.

And Christmas next year, what's going to be going on with gaming then? The consoles we have now are all going to be in rocking chairs and everyones going to be looking forward to the new age consoles. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, they are all giving up on new thinking for the next year on consoles as they will be looking at their new stuff. Leaving me, the gamer, with more rubbish short games rushed out to keep me, the general buying public, happy. It's like 1080, I'll buy that, even though I'm a sucker for doing so. Prime example.

It's amazing what you do when you're home alone, waiting for someone to come home, crapping yourself isn't it?!?

I was just sitting here while I was writing this and some door slammed outside. Thought it was Mum, no it wasn't, one min later I heard the door do something downstairs. Me = getting ready to wash my pants tommorow morning. Hold on, I'm not wearing pants, oh yeah.

Oh thats the Mum, I'm cold and I'm getting dressed to answer the door. It was fun being alone and naked, being scared, alone, naked. Sorry to stain your memory.

I hope you'll wish me luck in finding my true love.

Farewell.
Mon 08/12/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That's what Charles Manson said after being condemned as a psycho.
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:14
Regular
i was just joking i'm not really like that!
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
Topgun21 wrote:
> if your wowen send us a pic if your a bloke fack off!

Errrr... No?
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:06
Regular
if your wowen send us a pic if your a bloke fack off!
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
supreme tom wrote:
> You no that put n absolutely disgusting image in me head

How's that when you don't know what he looks like?
That's a neat trick.
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Cosmic..."
You no that put n absolutely disgusting image in me head
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
"I hope you'll wish me luck in finding my true love."
-----

Still haven't met someone in a while then?

It's not quite as simple as it sounds, but the best way to go out and find a `special-someone“ is to just get out-and-about in the world.
...Where-to-go, exactly, is the hard-part!

You could start by going to places YOU like to go. Doing things YOU like to do. Therefore, if you do meet someone, you're bound to share some kind of interest, and therefore have a "starting-point" to build-upon.

I've met someone special, but I still don't know it yet (...if that makes any sense, at all?!). For some you'll have to put in the effort. For others - just like on TV - it may be an accidental case of bumping into someone down the street (although, I do not reccomend you try, literally, walking-into random people this weekend!!).

You'vew just got to... `Look“ to find someone.
And with so-few decent single-player games worth your time and commitment, what exactly is stopping you from going out and searching?

It's got to be better than sitting at home in your underwear, anyway - who's gonna be interested in that?!?

"Good luck." :)
Sun 07/12/03 at 19:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
kukabuka wrote:
> i m alone and naked wann chat too

Haha

Hahahahaa.
Sun 07/12/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Indeed.
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:24
"period drama"
Hurrah for the nekkid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.