GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds saved ??? (by a leeds supporter) thread."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/12/03 at 17:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well it looks like our team from york are finally playing to their ability. off the bottom, win at high flying charlton, holding a team top of the table and with the most opposite finnancial status. plus that bahrainian prince guy or leighton look certain to invest in us. plus they say the "crown jewels" wont go. plus our chief exective trevor birch got chelsea out of debt and found abramovich ???
is it an anticipated turn around for us whites ??? (yes)
Sat 06/12/03 at 17:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well it looks like our team from york are finally playing to their ability. off the bottom, win at high flying charlton, holding a team top of the table and with the most opposite finnancial status. plus that bahrainian prince guy or leighton look certain to invest in us. plus they say the "crown jewels" wont go. plus our chief exective trevor birch got chelsea out of debt and found abramovich ???
is it an anticipated turn around for us whites ??? (yes)
Sun 07/12/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
He's not a prince, he's a sheikh. The only way Leeds can avert bankrupcy is to be bought out, and that seems the likely scenario. The consortium headed by the sheikh will either save the club, or not buy it and leave the white rose to die.
Sun 07/12/03 at 11:27
Regular
Leeds is in Yorkshire to.

Leeds have impressed muchely lately.
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not unless your board actually accepts his offer. According to the Sunday rags they've rejected a £17 million offer and he isn't too happy about it. I wouldn't blame him if he took his money elsewhere, which he seems to be threatening to do.
Sun 07/12/03 at 16:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
the price is £60 million
Sun 07/12/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Leeds United Football Club

Good Little Runner
A Few Disciplinmary Problems
Decent Youth System
Large Stadium
MOT for 6 months

£50m+, £Offers not accepted.
Sun 07/12/03 at 16:56
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i hope leeds do get bought, birch is a clever man.
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:27
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Not unless your board actually accepts his offer. According to the
> Sunday rags they've rejected a £17 million offer and he isn't
> too happy about it. I wouldn't blame him if he took his money
> elsewhere, which he seems to be threatening to do.

According to Leeds they haven't had an offer.
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What a result against "Chelski"!! No, they may not have gone-away with all-3-points, at the end of the day, but to have out-played a world-class team like that in the first-half, and then to have stopped that same top-of-the-table from claiming vicotory in the second... Things are REALLY looking up, now! :)

The well-earnt win against Charlton was good enough, but to stop a team like Abramovich's Chelsea - and show that same Russian Billionaire, and the rest of the world, that it's NOT all about money and big-name foreigners - that must surely be enough to show this Sheikh investor that Leeds United IS worth 'investing' in, for the long-term future.

I know it's too soon to tell, really, but I can see Leeds surviving the drop, already. As long as a true `Leeds-man“ like Eddie Gray is in-charge, there will always be a very strong possibillity of survival.
Mon 08/12/03 at 19:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
solskjaer wrote
>What a result against "Chelski"!! No, they may not have gone-away with all-3-points, at the end of the day, but to have out-played a world-class team like that in the first-half, and then to have stopped that same top-of-the-table from claiming vicotory in the second... Things are REALLY looking up, now! :)

The well-earnt win against Charlton was good enough, but to stop a team like Abramovich's Chelsea - and show that same Russian Billionaire, and the rest of the world, that it's NOT all about money and big-name foreigners - that must surely be enough to show this Sheikh investor that Leeds United IS worth 'investing' in, for the long-term future.

I know it's too soon to tell, really, but I can see Leeds surviving the drop, already. As long as a true `Leeds-man“ like Eddie Gray is in-charge, there will always be a very strong possibillity of survival.

could not agree more. its not money that counts. its the quality on the day that matters.
bring on fulham............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.