GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds saved ??? (by a leeds supporter) thread."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/12/03 at 17:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well it looks like our team from york are finally playing to their ability. off the bottom, win at high flying charlton, holding a team top of the table and with the most opposite finnancial status. plus that bahrainian prince guy or leighton look certain to invest in us. plus they say the "crown jewels" wont go. plus our chief exective trevor birch got chelsea out of debt and found abramovich ???
is it an anticipated turn around for us whites ??? (yes)
Mon 05/01/04 at 12:28
Regular
Sigh
Mon 05/01/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There's a reason why Jens Lehmann is still only Germany's No.2 behind Oliver Kahn - despite what Wenker might think - ...and we saw it last night! :D

I thought Leeds started the game brilliantly. However, you cannot play the whole game defensively if you want to get a win against a team like Arsénal. Trouble is, when going forward, they still only had Mark Viduka - no-one else. When he got the ball, all he could do was hold it up, and wait.... Although his determination is proving quite valuable in midfield (how-many times did he stop Thierry Henry - "the world's best striker"?! ;D ), I reckon Alan Smith should be playing further-forward to suppot Viduka. He may have been scoring some vital goals for them recently, but he cannot do everything alone, if Eddie Gray DOES want them to start winning games, again.

Or, if not Smith, then, perhaps Lamine Sakho or Salomon Olembé?
Both players have good pace on the ball, and aren't afraid to run at defenders. They give Leeds a small taste of that same kind of foreign `difference´ that makes teams like Arsénal and United so-great. And, with only one of these in the starting-eleven, they'd still have that hard-working, never-say-die resiliance about them.

But, really, all Smithy had to do was put his studs through Henry's legs and the result could've been VERY different (even if he got a red-card - he did it for the team)! ;D

Happy Birthday, James Milner!
Is Matthew Kilgallon the new Jonothan Woodgate???
"Dubbery for England!!"

"Oh, Ashley Cole... Is a fu...... ker!"

:D :P
Sun 04/01/04 at 15:13
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
It may be one of the last times you play them in the near future too :s
Sun 04/01/04 at 11:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
today we have arsenal in the cup.
Tue 23/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He's been a lifelong supporter...
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
More likely to be a sheikh than a tycoon. This is because the Arabs got quite interested in football after the UAE played in the 1990 World Cup. They may have been horsewhipped, but the interest continued into the next season- and who won the old Division One the following season? Leeds Utd. This is because English football has always had heavy, worldwide TV coverage.

Or at least that's my theory. :)
Tue 23/12/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Ye a know"
leeds were lucky with a draw
city had many good chances late on (one by burton?)and could have snached a win
As for who's gunna bid for leeds i reckon it will be a super rich foreign tycoon
Tue 23/12/03 at 10:42
"LOLLERSKATES!"
hate tom say we didnt deserve that point against city last night, but hay, i am not complaining !!!
the leeds board meets today, lets hope we get a buyer.
rumours are that mckenzie will turn up, despite demanding £300,00 off the club.
but some people say he might bid to takeover the club.
Mon 22/12/03 at 21:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
SOMMEIL!
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If Leeds concede the first goal, they'll be dunphor. That's what usually happens. If they score first, they'll be winnng. :^P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.