GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Promo - HBK heads to the ring once again..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/12/03 at 13:48
Regular
“AAAAAAA! AAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAA! I THINK I’M CUTE, I KNOW I’M SEXY….” HBK’s music plays, again! Looks like he’s coming back out here, he’s sure been a busy man tonight; I wonder what he has to say this time. HBK gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

“Well, well, well, looks like I’m back out here again!”

The crowd cheers, they love seeing HBK out here!

“Last time I was out here, telling that loser Y2J to shut the hell up…I forgot to address one person…one sore loser…you all know who I’m talking about…Stone Cold Steve Austin! You see Austin…you’re the kind of person, who can’t accept defeat…someone will beat you, fair and square, 1, 2, 3! And yet you still come out next week, challenging me to another match but this time you try and get some help from your B!TCH3S! If I have to whoop their ass's too then fine, so be it, I accept your challenge!”

The crowd goes wild! They can’t wait to see DoA vs HBK but everyone’s gone silent…they want to know who HBK’s team mates will be!

“Now, I’ve been approached by some particular people who told me that they want to kick some DoA ass! So, ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, my first partner…KURT ANGLE!!!”

“Kurt Angle’s music plays” He steps out from under the titatron and the crowd cheers for him! Earlier on tonight, he came out here with Edge and DoA had to interfere, lets see what happened there.

Edge (RM18) gradually starts to make his way up, just as Steve Austin (Jae) is picking up Kurt Angle (Grandprix) for a stunner. Edge is on his knees now and grabs the steel chair that Angle dropped from Austin’s beating. Austin kicks Angle in the mid section and goes for the stunner, but he realises that Edge had the steel chair in his hands and swing for him, but Austin dodges out of the way, but Edge still catches his left elbow.

Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) now leaves the ring, walks backwards up the ramp, clutching his left elbow, and away from ringside. Electron (Tazz) and The Rat (allardini) have both rolled out the ring now, but both are still down from the chair shot on the out side of the ring.

Edge (RM18) and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) are now standing face to face in the middle of the ring. Edge decides to hold his hand out for friendship. * The crowd look puzzled! * Angle decides to accept the offer and both shake hands in the middle of the ring. * The crowd sort of cheers! * As they only think they only think Angle has joined Edge not the other way round. The two leave together but no one really knows why.

We still haven’t found out why they did that, maybe we’ll find out tonight!

“Oh and HBK’s second team mate is…EDGE!”

“YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME…” Edge’s (RM18) music plays and the crowd cheers once again! They love this guy; he walks down to the ring and gives Kurt Angle (Grandprix) and HBK (Lipe) a hand shake.

“Also…I know a certain someone who wants to whoop a certain DoA member, that person is…The Jackal!”

“The Jackal’s music plays” The Jackal (RM18) steps out, the crowd goes wild! He is the hardcore champion and he wants some serious revenge on Krusher (Lipe), lets recap on what happened at Break-Down.

Both men drag themselves towards the water fountain…I wonder why they always go there? The Jackal (RM18) gets up first, kicks Batista (Figo) in the gut and nails a DDT! Nice move from Jackal there. Both men are extremely tired and it shows on their faces. They are both taking very long to stand up but it’s the Jackal who is up first, bloody face and all! He picks Batista (Figo) up…puts his head in between his legs…JACKAL KNIFE POWERBOMB! THROUGH THE WATER FOUNTAIN! OH DEAR LORD! BATISTA JUST WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT STONE WATER FOUNTAIN! This is sick…the Jackal (RM18) practically falls on Batista (Figo) and the ref makes the count…

1!

2!

3!

The Jackal (RM18) wins it! He’s successfully defended his hardcore belt! There’s nothing left of the fountain, it’s just pieces of rock. Amazing impact with that Jackal Knife Powerbomb! Batista (Figo) isn’t even moving and the Jackal (RM18) can barely stand. The ref holds him up and raises his arm. Great, FAIR match, just like Reaver (Ant) wanted and I think we can all see why!
The Jackal (RM18) is a bloody mess but he’s victorious! The Jackal (RM18) slowly starts walking back towards the arena…CLOTHESLINE! WHAT THE HELL!? The Jackal (RM18) just got clotheslined…but by who?! It’s…Krusher (Lipe)! What the hell does he want?! He has no business here! He’s picking up Batista (Figo) who’s practically unconscious…POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB! Oh that’s just sick! DAMN HIM TO HELL! Krusher (Lipe) has given another powerbomb to Batista (Figo) and he’s still not finished! He picks the Jackal (RM18) up…CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM! WHAT IS THIS GUY’S PROBLEM! The Jackal (RM18) is finished. He seems to be unconscious too! Krusher (Lipe) picks Batista (Figo) up by the face with one hand and the Jackal (RM18) with the other…he looks into the camera…and shouts

“YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE A STREET FIGHT WITHOUT ME? HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I AM THE KING OF STREET FIGHTS! AND NOW I WILL STRIP YOU – JACKAL OF THAT TITLE! I WILL PROVE TO YOU ALL TO NEVER P**S ME OFF! AND BATISTA, IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT INTERFERING IN MY BUSINESS I WILL FINISH YOU OFF…FOR GOOD!”

Well as you can see, The Jackal (RM18) and Krusher (Lipe) are not happy men. All four men stand in the ring but there’s one missing, a fifth man, I wonder who it is. HBK is giving his microphone to The Jackal, looks like he wants to say a few words.

“Oh, Krusher, you said if I was in this match then you would be in it, so that’s why I’m here, so you better be in DoA’s corner so I can give you a preview of the whooping I’m gonna give you in our title match!”

The Jackal (RM18) hands the mic back to HBK (Lipe)

“Well, as you can see, this team will EASILY beat DoA!”

Kurt Angle (Grandprix), Edge (RM18) and The Jackal (RM18) both nod their heads in agreement.

“Oh wait, I know what you guys are thinking, your thinking, where’s our fifth man? Well, that’s top secret and when the time comes, you’ll all find out who he is…so DoA, the question is…are you ready to lose next week?

“HBK’s music plays” All four men leave the ring…what a team this is…Shawn Michaels (Lipe) the greatest legend of all time, Edge (RM18) one of the best wrestlers in the business today, Kurt Angle (Grandprix) the Olympic gold medallist and the hardcore champion, The Jackal (RM18) but who is the fifth member? Well, tune in next week to find out! Whoever he is, DoA have a tough match ahead of them.

Well, that's my promo addressing Austin's challenge. I tried to refresh our memories on a couple of feuds since it has been a while.

Thanks for reading,

Lipe
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Erm. No. We'll see... In fact, I might have an idea for a new stipulation... Heh... :D

*Gets to work on new promo*
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:30
Regular
Doubt it...I mean Austin is better than Stone Edge and HBK beat Austin so...
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Nah. DoA will not lose this match. You know why? Cause if they do, there will be consequences... :) Plus Stone Edge could kick the cr@p out of all the opposition on his own... :D
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:25
Regular
Heh, no chance for DoA is right. Doesn't matter who their 5th is. Chrissy I think you put your promo in the wrong place and also, HBK had already left the ring.
Sun 07/12/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh. Good promo. Heres the DoA reaction...

[Backstage Segment]

We've got a cameraman heading backstage to see DoA's reaction to HBK's confirmation of Stone Colds match proposal earlier on tonight.

He walks through the corridors of SR Towers until he finds the door with the name "Dead Or Alive" written on it. The cameraman knocks...

And Stone Edge (Jae) steps out! He's got a smile on his face. The camera zooms in...

"Heh. Heh. Heh. HBK accepts?"

*Stone Edge laughs*

"There's no way his team can beat DoA. We ARE the greatest faction this business has EVER seen. Nobody can beat us. Nevermind a bunch of lowlife wannabe-successful SRW superstars.

I am Stone Edge - Yeah. Thats right. STONE EDGE! Shawn Micheals. Edge. Kurt Angle. Jackal. And whoever the yet-to-be-named DoA wannabe is - Take a look in the mirror. None of you are any match for us.

Krusher will beat you all down to the mat, hardcore style; whilst Electron will push you to your limits. Stone Cold will Stunner each and every one of your @ss's down to the mat! As for The Rat - That @ss Clown of a Commishioner has forced him to OVW. He will be replaced at the beginning of next weeks Eclipse by someone who none of you guys will want to mess with. Trust me.

You will face all of this. Plus ME! You know how much of a chance you have of beating us? ...

NO CHANCE IN HELL!"

Stone Edge smiles again before stepping back into the DoA locker room and slamming the door behind him.

HBK has a surprise team-mate ready for the 5 Vs 5 Over the top rope match but so do DoA. Who could it be? I guess we'll have to wait until the beginning of next Eclipse to find out.

Heh. No chance. :P
Sun 07/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
Heh...not what we had originally planned but meh. Also HBK is a face, he doesn't get scared of other people, he'd be happy to have another wrestler there.
Sun 07/12/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Better Than You"
Brock Lesnar’s (Chrissy.P) music hits and he walks out on to the top of the ramp. I think he’ll have a few things to say about what was said about him before. He walks down the ramp and in to the ring. He is not scared of these guys.

Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) gets a microphone, puts it to his mouth and goes to say something but is stopped by the crowd booing. It slowly dies down and Lesnar says “I don’t give a damn about The Rock if I’m supposed have a title shot lined up! But no, there ends up being another number one contenders match for the title. Now what the hell is up with that!?”

“When is my title shot going to be then!?” HBK (Lipe) cuts Lesnar off by saying “You think anybody cares!?” * The crowd cheers! * “I think you find you will when you find the something out that I know and you do not!” “Yeah right,” says HBK “What is, you’re my brother!?” * The crowd laughs! * “Not quite,” says Lesnar “but it involves both you and me.”

HBK (Lipe) now wants to know what Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) knows. Lesnar goes on to say “But seen as though you don’t want to know. . . . .” Lesnar looks as though he is going to leave the ring, but is stopped in his tracks by HBK saying “Hey wait up!” Lesnar turns back around. “I may not be interested, but if it involves me I have to know!” HBK goes on to say.

“Alright then,” says Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) “But it’s bad news for you.” HBK stomps his foot in anger. Lesnar goes on to say “You see, I’ve been having words with Reaver about this number one contender match!” Everybody in the arena looks puzzled.

“WHAT!?” HBK (Lipe) say frustrated, he seems to know what Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) is on about. “No! You can’t do that! It has already been finalised!” HBK finishes saying. Lesnar smiles and then says “Well because Reaver is our commissioner he can add to it somehow, but there has been no final decision yet!” HBK does not look too happy about this.

HBK (Lipe) says “Well this isn’t on! I’m going to see Reaver myself!” HBK starts to make his way out of the ring, but is stopped when Lesnar says “No you are not!” He grabs something out of his trunks and holds it in his hands. HBK says “Oh yes I am!” He starts to leave the ring again, but SMACK! Lesnar just smack HBK over the head and look! He had brass knucks on!

Edge (RM18) runs over to Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P), followed by The Jackal (RM18) and Kurt Angle (Grandprix). Lesnar swings for Edge, but he ducks and SMACK! Lesnar ended up hitting The Jackal over the head! HBK (Lipe) and The Jackal are both down now, but Edge low blows Lesnar and both Edge and Angle start going to work on him.

Kurt Angle (Grandprix) leaves the ring, grabs a chair, folds it up and re-enters the ring. Edge (RM18) hols Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) for Angle, who swing the chair and WHAM! Lesnar ducked and Angle just hit Edge over the head with the chair. Angle wastes no time by hitting Lesnar in the back though.

On the big screen Reaver (Ant) appears and says “I’d leave it there if I were you Kurt. Because if I can’t finish my talks with Brock you won’t like what happens to you!” Reaver disappears off the big screen and Angle stops. He rolls Edge out of the ring, so he can follow and they can both make their way out, and Angle starts to make his way out of the ring.

Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) stops Kurt Angle (Grandprix) in his tracks by low blowing him. He keeps his arm in between his legs and puts Angle’s arm over his shoulder, when he is stood up. Lesnar picks Angle up AND HITS THE F5! Lesnar has took down all of Team HBK!

Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) leaves the ring and slowly makes his way up the ramp, looking rather proud of himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Sat 06/12/03 at 21:37
Regular
"kill my enemys"
wrote:
> i mean smackdown :]
Sat 06/12/03 at 21:36
Regular
"kill my enemys"
What the hell is goin on i only watch raw so i dont actually no
Sat 06/12/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Better Than You"
Looks like a good match coming up. Wonder who the fifth person will be. *Wonders!*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.