GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Future Sonic the Hedgehog Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Swivel!"
Does anyone know about any new and future Sonic releases, in the near future?
Sat 14/05/05 at 23:53
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
3D sonic games are the future.

If they nail the VR thing then they'll be even better.
Sat 14/05/05 at 19:01
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Hope futurn releases wont be 3-D...
Sat 14/05/05 at 17:55
Regular
"0228"
E3 has recently started to look more and more interesting. At first I thought this year would be a fairly poor offering but recent rumours have got me excited. Yey.
Sat 14/05/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That really is a stunning collection.

Anyway, some more Sonic news. At E3, 2 new Sonic games are being announced on the first day. These definitely doesn't include the Shadow game and probably doesn't include the nearly complete Sonic DS game.

One mostly likely release is possibly called 'Sonic Gems Collection', which will possibly feature Sonic CD, Sonic The Fighters, SegaSonic Arcade and Knuckles Chaotix, plus more.

Sonic Rush, the Sonic R remake, may be announced. There could be a PSP game announced. They could be the same thing. There may be a surprise or two as well.
Sat 14/05/05 at 11:24
Regular
"0228"
Wow, that's quite a collection. Why is Nightmare Before Christmas on the top shelf though?
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:49
Somebody mention Sonic?

[URL]http://www.discretos.net/content/0429-sonic-collection.php[/URL]
Fri 13/05/05 at 19:37
Regular
Don't be.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:53
"period drama"
I stopped caring quite a while ago.
Sonic is a 2D game, and that's that.

If they make a new one for the DS or whatever, then I'll be interested.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:50
Regular
"0228"
But it was released as a PC game as well.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Bullett wrote:
> It's about bloodt time they re-released Sonic CD. I never got to fully
> play that game back in the day.

It's probably one of my favourite Sonic games. It also had the first appearance of Metal Sonic, who rules as an evil boss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.