GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Future Sonic the Hedgehog Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Swivel!"
Does anyone know about any new and future Sonic releases, in the near future?
Sun 12/06/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Xbox - N/A
PS2 - N/A
NDS - Sonic Rush
Sun 22/05/05 at 14:42
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Grandprix wrote:
> Sonic Gems Collection has definitely got Sonic R

I'm happy.
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I read PS2 in Europe, an initial GC release in America with a possible PS2 release and both PS2 and GC in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised to see it on the GC as well in Europe.
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:06
Regular
"0228"
Grandprix wrote:
> It seems at this point that it's only going to get a release on the PS2 in Europe.

I read that it will be both PS2 and GC. Not sure though.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Some more info:

Sonic Rush, the DS game, is slated for a late 2005 release and will feature a new character, Blaze the cat, and will also star Sonic, not surprisingly.

Sonic Gems Collection has definitely got Sonic R, Sonic Championship (Sonic the Fighters, a rare arcade game) and Sonic CD. It seems at this point that it's only going to get a release on the PS2 in Europe. It may change though. It should also feature some Gear Gear games and there may be a few surprises too.

When Sega showcased some games for the X-Box 360, a Sonic clip was shown. It featured Sonic running lightning fast through a realistic version of Green Hill, although everything was going so fast to really make it out. It was apparently really stunning and it is rumoured that it might be X-Box exclusive. No clip is currently available, unfortunately.
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:27
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Mike Swade wrote:
> I dunno. Maybe it'll be an ok game. But to me any sonic game nowadays
> has to include Knuckles in it to be a good game.

you can't have Sonic without Tales, Tales was the greatest
Fri 20/05/05 at 09:08
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Grandprix wrote:
> Shadow may also feature a unique time travel system where you can
> alter the path that you have followed previously.

Excellent... time travel is always good. They shouldn't cave in and include Sonic, because that'll mean they'll go further and put Amy in. Or spend half the development time making another character up.
Tue 17/05/05 at 14:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, a bit more has been revealed about Sonic Gems Collection. It will feature Sonic CD and Sonic The Fighters and looks to be on the Gamecube at this moment.

Also, it seems that the new spinoff game, Shadow The Hedgehog, might possibly feature more playable characters like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman. Perhaps a sign of Sega caving in a bit to popular demand?

Shadow may also feature a unique time travel system where you can alter the path that you have followed previously.
Sun 15/05/05 at 08:13
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Sonic Hero's wasn't very good it was ok!

Oxymoron.
Sun 15/05/05 at 02:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Sonic Hero's wasn't very good it was ok!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.