GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"University top up fees"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 19:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
f**k tony blair !!!
anyone hear effected ???
what are your views ???
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
f**k tony blair !!!
anyone hear effected ???
what are your views ???
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
I was at Mr. Blair's house today.
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:15
Regular
""It's me u want""
We should get Blair and put him in a torture chamber in the tower of london and strecth him until his legs and arms are dislocated, then make him eat maggots and eyeballs (just for good measure) then tie a nice heavy lump of concrete to his feet and tie his hands with titanium wire throwing him into the thames, then releasing a school of piranhas on him!
That should sort him out! ass**le.
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Baz's attempt at an intelligent topic fails, yet again.
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:23
Regular
""It's me u want""
Hmmm, no comment really, but yeah, i spose your right.
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Top-up fees are the wrong way. Blair just wants to line is already oversize pockets. The government wastes hundreds of thousands of pounds every minute, and Tony needs an extra few million to sort out all the trouble he's in.
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:11
"LOLLERSKATES!"
hapkido wrote
>We should get Blair and put him in a torture chamber in the tower of london and strecth him until his legs and arms are dislocated, then make him eat maggots and eyeballs (just for good measure) then tie a nice heavy lump of concrete to his feet and tie his hands with titanium wire throwing him into the thames, then releasing a school of piranhas on him!
That should sort him out! ass**le.

nah, its not harsh enough.
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Baz the candyman wrote:
> anyone hear effected ???

Im going out on a limb here, but im guessing you arent..
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
obviously not !!!
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
Explain top up fees.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.