GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meg White is hot. Discuss........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 14:21
Regular
"the town drunk"
I'll probably get slagged to death for this but I don't care. It's time to declare to the world my unbridled lust for Meg White from the White Stripes. She is hot, hot, HOT !!

Oh Meg ! With your schoolgirl pigtails and winsome smile ! I'll gladly suffer the blues for you any day.

So...anyone else out there afflicted in a similar fashion ?

PS I also fancy P.J. Harvey. Though not as much as Meg.
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:21
Regular
"the town drunk"
I'll probably get slagged to death for this but I don't care. It's time to declare to the world my unbridled lust for Meg White from the White Stripes. She is hot, hot, HOT !!

Oh Meg ! With your schoolgirl pigtails and winsome smile ! I'll gladly suffer the blues for you any day.

So...anyone else out there afflicted in a similar fashion ?

PS I also fancy P.J. Harvey. Though not as much as Meg.
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:13
Regular
though I think I lot of whitestripes music is excellent, having just been on google image search I can safely say I think Meg White is a rotter.

In the world of music the current darling for me is Gwen Stefani, as that 'It's my Life' video is on MTV all the time.

that is all.
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:15
Regular
Nothing compared to Kelly Osbourne. Every schoolboys dream...
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:17
Regular
DW wrote:
> Nothing compared to Kelly Osbourne. Every schoolboys dream...

I hope you had your fingers crossed when you typed that.

There's only one difference between Kelly Osbourne and a bucket of sick, can you tell me what that difference is?
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:19
Regular
Kelly is hot. Not as hot as you Borat, but man, she is still hot.

;c) Okay, the joke ends here.
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:21
Regular
I watched the osbournes for the first time the other day. my fist seemed to want to punch something after 5 minutes of it.

Ozzy is quite funny/stupid/moronic, but the rest of his family should be put into a metal bin and rolled down a large uneven hill, at the bottom of which is a lake filled with pirahna.
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> I watched the osbournes for the first time the other day. my fist
> seemed to want to punch something after 5 minutes of it.

You see what MTV does to you?

Serious question; why do people watch MTV?
Wed 03/12/03 at 16:55
Regular
I only watch the music videos on MTV - the osbournes was on channel 4
Wed 03/12/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yuck yuck yuck. Meg White is like my dog only I can look at my dog and not get sick. Sriously, how can you like that mutt? Yuck.
Ozzy Osbourne is funny. His two kids are spoilt s h i t s. You can see this by how fat they both are, fat and stupid and just bloody rude. Hate 'em.
Wed 03/12/03 at 17:25
"I love yo... lamp."
I'll just laugh. She is one of the ugliest people in the music business.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.