GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Revolution Details and Mock-Up Video"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 23:35
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Details [URL] http://cube.ign.com/articles/613/613493p1.html?ui=rssFeed [/URL]. Basically just says that it will be small, about the size of 3 DVD cases stacked on top of each other and that it will use standard DVDs. It will also be WI-FI ready and will play hi-def games.

[URL] http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/613/613578/vids_1.html [/URL] for the video. Not seen it myself so let me know if it's any good - I only have dial-up so you lot will probably beat me to it.

Edit: The controllers are wireless aswell.
Sat 14/05/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Mozzy"
Thats strange, it started playing straight away when I clicked on the video.

Anyway, great video.
Sat 14/05/05 at 15:02
Regular
"the burning sky"
Mozzy wrote:
> Thats strange, it started playing straight away when I clicked on the
> video.
>
> Anyway, great video.

Slightly marred by the Mario bit at the end. But other than that it is believable. Until you consider that teh VR stuff shown would result in you wearing your carpet out and banging yourself all the time - not to mention, looking absolutely stuping.
Sat 14/05/05 at 20:11
"period drama"
gerrid wrote:
> The style of that video is exactly what Nintendo need. Maybe not the
> content, though.

And you can tell that Ninty themselves won't be able to pull something so professional off.
Sun 15/05/05 at 00:05
Regular
It did look rather smart though. Ahead of its time and playable with a wireless system as well.

Hmmmm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.