GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Educating Rita... Dear Denny"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 21:01
Regular
""It's me u want""
Dear Denny,
I have decided to write this letter, y’ know because I have to tell y’ something. Well its about our relationship. I really don’t think its working out, y’ know, you going to the pub all the time, me studying, we just don’t see each other and get along with each other enough to be ‘couples’. I don’t want to heart your feelings Denny, I just feel it’s not right, an’ with you pressuring me into having a baby and to quite me studying, I just don’t like it.
I have done really well, I’m writin’ me own essays now, like those students. I can even do proper poetry, and not just scratch the surface of em no I go deeper and find out there true meaning.
Frank me tutor, he thinks I’m doing dead good, a proper student. I thought those students I used to see sitting on the green lush lawn where the ‘top dogs’ but no, there not, they just come out with rubbish and certainly don’t act knowledgeable.
I’m ashamed of you Denny, a nice kind loving man would have supported me through this, but no, you, you just sit at the bar all day drinking yer 8 different types of lager getting’ pi**ed and then wanting a baby.
I can’t handle y’ Denny, y’ do me head in. I like Frank, as he’s a supportive a well spoken man and above all a good teacher. He’s someone I can rely on and trust to be there for me. No im not having an affair if that’s what y’ thinkin’. Please Denny, this is my one and possibly only chance to go somewhere with me life, explore it to the full, please understand that. I cant do this if you don’t like me learning and becoming educated! I wanna get outta that hairdressers for good and be a top class girl and earning more in a day than you do in a month. A life of luxury is what I want and If I want it I shall get it!
See people like you Denny end up cleaning the streets because you couldn’t be bothered to learn, well I’m different I wanna be out there learning and learning, studying dead good poetry like Blake and writing essays on Chekov. I love it Denny, and your just holding me back with yer petty little ways and wanting me to quite. Well im not and I don’t want to be in a relationship with you anymore Denny. We just don’t go together as well as I thought we did.
Perhaps now y’ might understand why people leave you and move on to better places and do better things.
Sorry Denny, I have to go, Franks meeting me soon to find out what results I got for my exams, not that you’d care.

Rita
Wed 03/12/03 at 18:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Clazon wrote:
> because im big headed and ego tistic i regularly correct peoples
> english. (even though i find it unbelievably annoying myself).
> however, when you are correcting someone else's work, you have to
> make sure your words arent screwed up aswell.

*chuckles*
That line just completes it so perfectly.

HA.
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Kyz21 wrote:
> I am the bestest at English here, blah blah blah

*Nudge nudge*
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Read that made my eyes water more then the CS gas.

You've been dying to use that all day, haven't you mate.
Go on, admit it.
Genius.
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:48
Regular
""It's me u want""
Or Spandex
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
Nor Durex
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:40
Regular
""It's me u want""
Nor Nochex
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
No, he doesnt want any Natchos.
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
Buenos Noches coppa!
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Kyz21 wrote:
> DONT CONTRADICT ME!

But I’ve got the Vaseline and everything…

Anyway, I’m off now. Night all.
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> One story?
>
> Or two?

DONT CONTRADICT ME!

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.