GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wonder if anyone has tried this..........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 20:26
Regular
": ("
When you enter a topic, it gives you an example:

Console Wars - who is the best?

Who is really the best:

OUT OF - GBA AND N-GAGE

OUT OF - PS2,GC AND XBOX
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:41
Regular
""It's me u want""
No, dont worry, i was kind of like you once, and built up a semi bad reputation, hence weve all probably done it, but just saying. No SR wont do anything yet nor will they ban you, only if you continue to do this and swear alot then they will.
Your in the clear and we'll like you and get along with you if you stop it.
Anyways dont matter, just dont post any more new topics tonight.
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:39
Regular
""It's me u want""
"Hans - Booby, Im your white knight"

"Now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho"

"You ask for miracles, I give you the F B I"
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, take it as a given - starting pointless, new topics = bad.
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:38
Regular
thanks for the advice but i haven't insulted SR in anyway, and i will take your advice in mind but i think SR should give Newbies a Chance cos we dont know what everyone likes, do we?
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:37
Regular
""It's me u want""
no of course not!!! i wouldnt report you, even if you were effin and blindin and abusing me!! im not like that, but what im saying is that, well dont write uneccessary posts and start uneccessary topics ok.
For your own benefit.
SR staff constantly monitor these forums and if they feel your spamming on them they may consider banning you...
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm not, but people find it annoying, so they might...
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:36
"slightlyshortertagl"
Funking hell.

NO. He won't report you.
Wel'll all get annoyed at you, and should you keep posting stupid topics and spam up the forums you'll get banned.

Capiche?
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:35
Regular
hold on, does this mean your gonna report me for posting a new topic, that would be stupid of SR if they banned me for posting a topic which doesn't contain swearing etc.
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:33
Regular
""It's me u want""
I know your probably happy an everything but, look im not havin a go, but dont start new topics unless its about something interesting or something just related to you or life in general, or theres something on your mind you need to clear, so on so forth. But honestly, theres been alot of banning recently where people have been spamming and abusing the SR Forums.
You'll get yourself a bad name and even when you re join after being banned, people still become suspicious...
Look use the original threads here and talk in them, if theres something that you really need to say but its not really neccessary to start a new topic then just put it in an existing one...
Only start a new topic if its something serious and "original"
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stop this spamming, post constructively and you might still be on here in 24 hours time...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.