GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best games magezine?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 19:26
Regular
": ("
tell me the games mag you read the most and tell me which mag is worth the money.
i think GAMESMASTER is the best mag ever and definately worth the money.
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Oh... that's... nice...
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:09
Regular
THATS TRUE!
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:02
"period drama"
Yes, PLAY now officially sucks balls.
They scrapped the DVD in favour of a cheats disc - when would this ever be a good idea? They're right up Datel's årse, obviously due to a deal of some kinds.
This month they even reviewed the new Action Replay thing (it got 10/10 *shock*) which a) is the first non-game thet've ever reviewed and b) contained pictures of a semi-naked laydee.

Ugh, crappy crap crap.

The next issue is the last of my susription, thank god.
I'll be getting PSM2 from there on - at least Future can be trusted not to f**k everything up.
Tue 02/12/03 at 20:00
Regular
i've got a few issues of PLAY but it isn't all that good
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> wots the difference

most magazine are about games (reviews and stuff)
EDGE is about gaming (attitudes towards it, games that shaped the industry etc.)

Genii
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Okay, let me first say that PLAY used to be good but now it is complete rubbish. Ever since the late 90 editions was it rubbish, and then they gave it a new look after the hundreth edition which ruined it.
*sigh*
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:54
Regular
wots the difference
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
VenomByte wrote:
> EDGE.
>
> Easily the best, because it's about gaming, and not just games.

Avast.

Me also, me hearty.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:53
Regular
"smile, it's free"
EDGE.

Easily the best, because it's about gaming, and not just games.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:46
Regular
what is the OPS2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.