GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, I’ve been CS gassed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
In a word, OWIE!

The way we did it was to have it sprayed at our feet and have the wind carry it up to our faces. The guy empted two bottles at us, and me being on the end I got a full face-full of the “gassy” bit at the end of the canister.

What’s it like? How does it feel?

Ok, at the start you think, “this is nothing, I can handle this!”

Then you get a real strong smell of marker pens, and then…

Well, it feels a little like this. Imagine someone has used a cheese-grater on your eyeballs and then poured the strongest onion juice into the splodgey mess.

Whilst this is going on you have dozens of very bitter, angry midgets filing the back of your throat and a couple in your nose too.

We only stood over it for 20ish seconds and then moved away to a fresher place. We then stood facing the wind until the effects wore off. The eyes are the last thing to improve and it feels like you’ve used some kind of toxic eye-liner for a while.

Took about 30mins to “fully” recover.

However, we were then using our water filled canisters for aiming practice, and every time I got hit in the face it wets the left over residue and you get the eye effects again!

I would hate to think what it is like to get a full face-full of this stuff.

But hey, at least I have a vague idea of what it’s like now.

In a role-play I did later on today I had to CS a guy 3 times and then I broke his arm with my baton. So, what have you all done today?
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:32
Regular
""It's me u want""
Clazon wrote:

> plus if you have a fiver and a way to yemen you can hire a bazooka to
> shoot cows on mountain sides.

a bazooka to shoot cows??? Yeah, that make sense, then you woke up.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:31
Regular
shooting cows with bazookas is like something you would imagine being incorporated into a computer game - not real life.

those yemenise are some strange folk. it's not as if you can make a steak out of them afterwards either is it?

waste of good beef.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i never thought of it but thats an amazingly good idea, gas your house clear. stink bombs, cs, anything.

plus if you have a fiver and a way to yemen you can hire a bazooka to shoot cows on mountain sides.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:23
Regular
legal to buy?

I suppose it has its uses. Like when you're having a party at your house and it's getting late - you want everyone to leave.

Just open a canister, leave it under a table and go for a stroll to the chippy. when you return - a nice empty house.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:23
Regular
""It's me u want""
Great, walk down the street or alley and get cs gassed for no reason, yeah, great country.lol.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
Sounds like fun mate. My friend brought some CS gas back from Bulgaria where it is, apprently, legal to buy.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
if im close to a police man in a hall or street, i would run in the opposite direction, not just stand there are wait for the cs to take effect
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Clazon wrote:
> two things:
>
> why cant you close your eyes and run (ie. why cant the crim do this)

Maybe they do. And then they can't see. Basically the effects of the gas. And if they open their eyes? They get the CS.
Tue 02/12/03 at 18:59
Regular
"The Red Shift"
two things:

why cant you close your eyes and run (ie. why cant the crim do this)
this natural immunity, im guessing there are steroids out there.

i just wanted to know how much of a difference there is between a copper and an agent. apart from the info you arent given, how do you become an agent and how pathetic are cops against top crims.
Tue 02/12/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Oh, I left out the burning sensation on your skin. But, hey! I will
> leave you to find that one out for yourself.

yes! because I am planning on being hit with CS gas...

*slaps english*

What a pleasent job you have. Not everyone can say they have done that though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.