GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Halloween!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/10/06 at 09:35
Regular
So what's everyone's plan tonight? Turning off all the lights and pretending you're not in? Taking your boys/girl(s) trick or treating? Or perhaps a halloween costume party?

I think we have some sweets for anyone who comes round tonight but we're also getting 3 viewings for the house, the latest at 6. I wish I had kids, I think I would make more of an effort and decorate the house. Oh well happy halloween everyone!
Tue 31/10/06 at 09:35
Regular
So what's everyone's plan tonight? Turning off all the lights and pretending you're not in? Taking your boys/girl(s) trick or treating? Or perhaps a halloween costume party?

I think we have some sweets for anyone who comes round tonight but we're also getting 3 viewings for the house, the latest at 6. I wish I had kids, I think I would make more of an effort and decorate the house. Oh well happy halloween everyone!
Tue 31/10/06 at 09:36
Regular
Oh and carrying on the SR/Freeola tradition I've got a spooky name, like on the Simpsons Halloween shows.
Tue 31/10/06 at 09:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Nothing planned, well least not this year anyway. Kids are to young for it all and i dont exactly live in a safe area to be taking them out or answering the door.

Not going to pretend im not in as i probably wont be.
Tue 31/10/06 at 09:54
"possibly impossible"
Not taking Ana Maria out this year, too cold for her. Good area though, loads of parents with kids do organised Trick or Treating, so we've got loads of sweets and I'll dress up Ana Maria and Alana to go to the door to meet them.

Baked scary cookies (ghosts, pumpkins and bats) last night for work and kept some for home too.
Tue 31/10/06 at 10:11
Regular
Not much on ... will be pretty much business as usual here I think ... we have a tub of sweets for the kids, though I ate most of them ... :)
Tue 31/10/06 at 10:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Bloodcurdling Borat wrote:
> Not much on ... will be pretty much business as usual here I
> think ... we have a tub of sweets for the kids, though I ate
> most of them...

Ate most of what, The Kids Or The Sweets?
Tue 31/10/06 at 10:23
Regular
:P The kids, naturally ... mwahahahaha

Nice name :D
Tue 31/10/06 at 11:18
"possibly impossible"
I've got loads of sweets and a pumpkin bowl. I let the kids put their hand in and take out what they want. They're all pretty good and most of the time I need to encourage them to take more sweets as they only take one!
Tue 31/10/06 at 12:26
Regular
"..."
I haven't bothered getting anything in for the Trick or Treaters...I finish work at 5:30, then it's straight down to London Road for a 7:15 kick-off in the Johnson's Paint Trophy. So I won't be hom euntil nearly 10pm, by which time they should all be in bed :-)
Tue 31/10/06 at 12:27
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
CM Ghoul wrote:
> 10pm, by which time they should all be in bed :-)

Or at least your hoping!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.