GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone give me to low down on importing a PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 22:30
"Uzi Lover"
I'm interested in importing a PSP if I'll be able to do everything region free.

That means everything I buy over here for it will work.

Is this the case with the PSP? Or am I going to have to wait till it arrives here?

Thanks
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Mozzy"
TBH I think Fifa would be good on the PSP.

Until PES comes anyway...
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I have Ridge racer, Wipeout, Need for speed, Twisted metal and Tony Hawks and im really enjoying them all. Most of the games are very similar to the Xbox/PS2 versions so its mostly down to what games you like to buy. Personally im not going to but no more games till we have more choice.
Mon 16/05/05 at 18:40
"Uzi Lover"
Think I'll go for Ridge Racer as I've just found out there will be a SNES emulator too. Cool!

Prob will buy the JAP PSP later on today with Ridge Racer. Might get FIFA for some footy action...hmmm. Has Pro Evo been announced?
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:33
Regular
I think Pro Evo has been semi-announced. The existence of a PSP version has been bandied about numerous times with no denial but I can't recall if it was ever officially confirmed. It most likely will be at some point though.

Jerocks, is NFSU any good then? compared to wipeout and RR?
Mon 16/05/05 at 23:11
"Uzi Lover"
Ok I ordered my PSP from ebay. A JAP value pack coming from the UK by special delivery.

I was then in a rush to buy Ridge Racer as my girlfriend had just came round and had two on ym watch list. One I was def going for was another UK one which worked out at 27 quid. So what I did was, in this rush, buy the other one instead which is 34 quid and coming from Hong Kong (doh) which also could mean import tax. So I emailed the hong kong guy to cancel and said sorry, and offered a couple of quid for the mistake if he refunded me. Get an email abck stating its some kind of holiday in Hong Kong from 15-16th so no reply until tommorow. Argh! He better refund me as I have now bought the other one aswell.

So do I just stick with Ridge Racer now?
Tue 17/05/05 at 10:00
Yes, that would be advised.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.