GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think this is worth it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Mon 16/05/05 at 11:40
Regular
[URL]http://www.redguides.com/games/wow/warcraftgold.htm[/URL]

Doesn't seem to be any cheating involved, but there seems to be 'methods' that can net you 50g per day without bothering with professions or questing - even at low level!

You register, but then it's around £3.50 for 1 Month's access to the guides/methods. Not too much of a loss really, if it means you never have to be short of cash again and don't have to risk getting banned for buying money off eBay.

I'm still a little skeptical, but it'd certainly take the pain away from saving for a mount.
Mon 16/05/05 at 11:40
Regular
[URL]http://www.redguides.com/games/wow/warcraftgold.htm[/URL]

Doesn't seem to be any cheating involved, but there seems to be 'methods' that can net you 50g per day without bothering with professions or questing - even at low level!

You register, but then it's around £3.50 for 1 Month's access to the guides/methods. Not too much of a loss really, if it means you never have to be short of cash again and don't have to risk getting banned for buying money off eBay.

I'm still a little skeptical, but it'd certainly take the pain away from saving for a mount.
Mon 16/05/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's. A. Game.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Bullett wrote:
> I'm still a little skeptical, but it'd certainly take the pain away
> from saving for a mount.

The only people making money out of that are the people seeling the guide. It's the WoW equivalent of "Make $10,000 in two weeks!" :D
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:06
Regular
Yes, but a game in which a lot of people don't have 24 hours a day to play on.

It's all about making things easier rather than being left out and unable to afford the good stuff simply because you have a life.

Meh, a quick browse of the forums there have revealed a few tips in the 'free' section, going to give them a shot later. Doubt I'll be paying for anything though.

EDIT - at M_M's post, Pand snuck in, the filthy mongrel :P
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Bullett wrote:
> EDIT - at M_M's post, Pand snuck in, the filthy mongrel :P

That's me. :D
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
I bet the "guide" says something along the lines of "to get 60g contact these players in game! ph34rtehwarl0ck.." etc.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Just enjoy it and eventually you'll get the £ you need.
I dont understand this race to be bestest firstest.

I'm lv26 and have ended up with 8g in 5 days, through putting elixirs up at AH. Water breathing netted me 40s for 1. Hurrah, so I'm fishing like John Wilson to get lots of lovely oily fishies.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:38
Regular
I must admit, my choice of Mining/Skinning for my hunter racked me up over 10g at only level 15. Level 20 at the moment and am just short of that figure due to buying new armor/weapons/abilities etc.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:52
Regular
I headed back to Dun Modr last night for those Drawven wh*res. Managed to get around 2G in 15 minutes through the weapons they were dropping and some were dropping nearly 5S each time.

Stopped buying new stuff at level 34 as I know if that barstuard Auction House gets in my sights it will be the ruin of the 40G I have saved up over the last few days.

I want to get a mount quick so that I can enjoy passing through contested areas.
Mon 16/05/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Bullett wrote:
> I must admit, my choice of Mining/Skinning for my hunter racked me up
> over 10g at only level 15. Level 20 at the moment and am just short
> of that figure due to buying new armor/weapons/abilities etc.

I'm on 6g at the moment, I've earnt about 2-3g per day from trading stuff I've found. My skinning is 160 at the moment too, light leather goes for 20s per 20. Medium goes for about 40-50.

I'll log on now and check my inbox, see how many auctions from stuff I've found/collected and listed this morning have sold.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.