GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think this is worth it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Mon 16/05/05 at 11:40
Regular
[URL]http://www.redguides.com/games/wow/warcraftgold.htm[/URL]

Doesn't seem to be any cheating involved, but there seems to be 'methods' that can net you 50g per day without bothering with professions or questing - even at low level!

You register, but then it's around £3.50 for 1 Month's access to the guides/methods. Not too much of a loss really, if it means you never have to be short of cash again and don't have to risk getting banned for buying money off eBay.

I'm still a little skeptical, but it'd certainly take the pain away from saving for a mount.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just had a look at my leatherworking professions, Heavy armour kits give a 24 armour upgrade, thick leather kits give a 32 armour upgrade and rugged kits give a 40 upgrade.

Descolace and Stranglthorn are great places to farm heavy leather, some thick leather too, but if it's Thick leater you're after, nothing beats Feralas. Excellent place to get lots of leather from, plus you'll most likely have to go there anyway as there are a few letherworking quests that allow to learn some new patterns, which are a bit crap but they give good XP all the same.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
So I am looking at Desolace/Stranglethorn for the bigger armour kits?
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> I take it heavy is 50

Afraid not, around 35 armour for Heavy armour kits I think, rugged armour kits give a 40 armour upgrade.

Rugged leather is harder to come by, but rugged armour kits do sell for a lot more because of this.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:07
Regular
What sort of armour boosts do Medium Leather kits give you, I take it heavy is 50, also where is a good place to loot for medium leather?
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've got 17 silver left now after buying all that stuff. Just gotta wait for it to all sell and I'll start again.

If it all sells for the price I want it to sell for, I can see myself having near to 40 gold tonight.

This is what I did when I used to play Neopets all those years back to earn all my money. It's the only fun part of the game. Then I got banned though, it was a sad day.
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or, never leave the game? Oh wait...
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
phi11ip wrote:
> It hasn't got an autobid thingly like eBay though.

Ah, so if you get outbid, you just receive a message? I bet that gets patched in the near future.
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:53
Regular
Certain alchol just makes the screen go fuzzy to five the impression you are drunk, can be quite fun when trying to run through Horde areas for a laugh :D
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ive got 1g left, everything else is being 'invested.' You're not getting heavy rock for any cheaper than 30s for 5 while I'm playing this game!

Oh, and what does alcohol do?
Tue 17/05/05 at 10:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It hasn't got an autobid thingly like eBay though.

And I was a complete idiot and I only listed the auctions for 8 hours while most people were asleep. I lost quite a bit of money by doing that.

Someone got 100 medium leather for 1g, wool went for just 20s.

I'm stupid.

Although I'm now on 11g, up from 5ish yesterday. I'm not playing it today as I've got to work, I'm just gonna log on every now and then to play around with the auctions. I'm gonna go for the hugest profit in a day just from buying and selling.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.