GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel really crap."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/11/03 at 12:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
I feel really crap.

I was saying last night how to not mix drinks…but I did. What a blooming idiot I am. Hold on, off to be sick. Right, I spent the last ten minutes hurling an orange gunk down the loo but I feel a bit better. (How come there are always bits of carrot? I can’t remember the last time I ate carrot!)

So, last night… or what I can remember of it, was moderately good. It began slowly like any house party does with awkward quietness and people whispering “Who’s that?” and suchlike. This mood was soon changed when a few girls began downing breezers and singing very loudly. The girl who’s party it was went about winking at people and licking her lips as well as flashing her knickers. Cool eh.

I just went to throw up again, this time it was tea-coloured and tasted of paracetamol. I think I am empty now!

So after a good few hours of mingling and drinking purely alcopops (I was been sensible and didn’t want a killer hangover…like I have now) things took a turn for the worse. Most people were drunk and the spirits were high and then KAPOW, this girl falls and dislocates her knee. Being one of the few soberish people at this point I looked after her and rang her parents to take her home and stuff. Sometimes it is just funny to sit and observe drunk people, they are like a disorganised circus act on speed. There girls staggered into the kitchen, shakily obtained a cup from the cupboard and poured half a bottle of Archers in the cup and the other half on her hand, the floor and anyone within a 5 metre radius of her.

At about 11 the girl who’s party it was boyfriend came, and brought a few of his mates. They were all 19, except one of them who was immensely proud of the fact he was 21. Now it seems to me that if you are a 21 year old at a party full of 16 and some 17 year olds, you must be SO cool. It is the basic equivalent of me going to a jelly & ice cream party. Anyway, all of these guys were dressed in knitwear and made them look like feature models for a rambling magazine. They had a real “I live in my parents basement” air about them.

I stole some of their lager because I didn’t like the look of them and they kept trying to inform me that the lager was screw cap when blatantly it had to be opened with a bottle opener. I told them, as sincerely as I could, to fook off.

I kept on drinking, my mate cut his hand on a bottle and bled all over the furnature. Someone smashed those little windows you have on internal doors my slamming the door shut too hard, someone was sick on the stairs and the car. The girl who I went to the cinema with wasn’t at the party.. so I took an interest in her mate instead. Probably a bad idea when she finds out but I had fun and that’s all that matters.

I don’t know what happened next but my mate who cut his hand was punching one of the knitwear models and the others were pulling him off and hitting him. So, deciding I WAS the toughest man in the world I jumped in and started blindly punching people in a fit of rage combined with ‘I forgot to tape P.O.W’ It worked though, my mate is rather tough and our blind punching was lucky and they crept cowering away with taunts of their knitwear being better than ours..or something

About 1 the girl’s parents got back and everyone jumped into taxis or lifts and went home, except a few others and me who’s taxi hadn’t arrived yet. Her dad began shouting at everything in sight, including lamps and the odd piece of knitwear. He went crazy and he pushed me, gimp. I would have pushed him back but I don’t want to be forever known as “the guy who hit Katie’s dad”

We got a taxi and ended up at my mate John’s house.. but his band were playing a gig somewhere and they weren’t back yet. So we waited in his garage and smoked weed until he came back. We went into his house, it IS absolutely huge and someone spilt lager on the pool table. We found this electric shocker thing that emits a large (Not that large, maybe 6v) electric pulse and we were shocking our arms and stuff, then someone decided to put his on his penis and spent the following ten minutes writhing in pain on the floor.

I jumped in a taxi with a few others at about half past 3 and then, somehow, found my way home. I threw up for about half an hour and fell asleep. This morning I awoke with my mouth tasting of vomit, ash and knitwear and proceeded to spend the next 2 hours hurling up and writing this in the intervals.

Now my Dad is frying me up a nice bacon sandwich, so things are looking up!
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:33
Regular
"That's right!"
You sound like a man who knows his drink, IB. Me? Just give me some Smirnoff vodka, Bells whisky or Bacardi rum. Yes, I've been known to drink rum. Shut it!
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:49
"Darkness, always"
AliBoy wrote:
> Got any Czech becherovka in there?

Nah, got some vodka from Khazakstan though. Not that the two are related in any way.
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Meh, IB you girl...

;)
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> *cough* girl *cough*
>
> Heh, when you've got an alcohol cabinet that boasts liqueurs from all
> over the world, including Turkish Raki, Brazilian Rum (which happens
> to be hand-wrapped in banana leaves =D) and Czech Absinthe, along
> with more than twenty other bottles of hard-to-find alcohol (in the
> UK at least, some because they're not exactly legal) then I'll let
> you lecture me on what I drink. Until then, by comparison to me,
> you're nothing more than a lager-loutish philistine!

Got any Czech becherovka in there?
Czech absinthe has to be one of the only drinks I have ever had that has left me loosing feeling in the legs.

Compared to the other European countries I have been too alcohol here is too expensive and also sus standard (apart from the whisky).
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:31
"Darkness, always"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> *cough* girl *cough*

Heh, when you've got an alcohol cabinet that boasts liqueurs from all over the world, including Turkish Raki, Brazilian Rum (which happens to be hand-wrapped in banana leaves =D) and Czech Absinthe, along with more than twenty other bottles of hard-to-find alcohol (in the UK at least, some because they're not exactly legal) then I'll let you lecture me on what I drink. Until then, by comparison to me, you're nothing more than a lager-loutish philistine!

Personally, I enjoy drinking things like White/Black Russians, passionfruit liqueur punches and 5-rum cocktails. But then, I don't think of drinking as 'hard', and don't require 20+ units of alcohol to build up my confidence ;)
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:12
Regular
I get pretty smashed at party's.

T'is fun. And hey- You only get to do it for a few years. 16+ is the year of fun
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:24
Regular
"That's right!"
*cough* girl *cough*

I don't mix my drinks, in fact, I'll only have beer and spirits in the same night if I'm still sober. Getting smashed off your face on beer then having a dozen shots of vodka isn't a good idea.
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:22
"Darkness, always"
Don't mix drinks? Whyever not?

Why, only last night I had a vodka, malibu blue curacau and lemonade.

T'was awesome.
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm also one of those people who cannot see why people want to drink rediculous - and even DANGEROUS - amounts of alchohol, just to act like complete and utter idiots, have no idea of what's going on or ANYTHING, and to, basically, cause all-sorts of problems (like damaging brain-cells).

It wouldn't be so-bad if it was just on the odd occassion; but I know people who do this kind of thing on a regular basis (weekly, even) - and, to put it simply, they are as dumb as they come! (And I'm sure you know people like this, too.)

If I want a drink, I'll have a drink. Yes, it is good to "have a couple" at parties and get-togethers, just to losen yourselves up; but there is a limit, really, to how much you SHOULD drink.

Why can't these people see it, though - no matter what happens???

I fear for the safety of people like this - which is why I tend not to 'mix' with them, whenever possible (unless I REALLY have to). I just don't want to get envolved and 'know', incase something were to happen...

What's more, Females seem to be the worst - even though they'll demand Men are the "inferior species". And when you hear about how the number of Rapes are on the uprise and stuff, well... I'm sorry, but they really don't help themselves by doing things like this!
Sun 30/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah that sounds sensible Ant, like a late night detox of sorts :-)

Borat, you have no idea! You should have seen his face, he regretted it!

I dont think theres no chance of my kids having a house party, unless they plead really well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.