GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EURO 2004 draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/11/03 at 12:23
Regular
Group A
Portugal
Greece
Spain
Russia

Group B
France
England
Switzerland
Croatia

Group C
Sweden
Bulgaria
Denmark
Italy

Group D
Czech Rep
Latvia
Germany
Holland

Not a bad draw for England when you look at group A and D.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
S-Scope wrote:
> We only had 3 french players against Fulham so your joke is a load of
> bullcrap.

Yes, but they probably played quite a few other foreigners. Like Lauren, Edu and Lehmannn.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:48
Regular
We only had 3 french players against Fulham so your joke is a load of bullcrap.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:34
"Darkness, always"
Other than the fact that he's crap, you mean?
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My predictions- or should that be 'results I hope for'?

England 3 Switzerland 0
England 2 Croatia 1
England 1 France 1

The only other thing I hope for is that Eriksson can try out Thompson, Sutton, Smith and Beattie, and then playing them in the finals. SDmith may have a few disciplinary problems, but that's the only present downside.

And as for the ARSEnal joke- great one, Solskjaer.
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh. With all that's been going on with the Rio Ferdinand case and our good old FA, I wouldn't be surprised if FIFA's Sepp Blatter kicked us out of the tournament for hammering his home-country, next summer! :D

But France will be the real tester for us. This is the one-game that, I feel, could really show a number of those idiots who think we're better than we are that we're not all-that-speial, after all! :)

You'll think of Croatia as no-problem, but look at how we have struggled against Sakiri and Macedonia! And does anyone remember what they were like back in France '98? Sure, they had Suker and Boksic then; but how-much else has actually changed? If anything, they'd got a better, YOUNGER, squad, then, surely...?

Still, being England, I don't see how we could somehow fail to qualify from the group stages (after all, we're not Arsénal! ;D ). Whether it be from a Wayne Rooney strike that keeps the media babbling-on, or a simple Darius Vassell tap-in that somehow "justifies" Erisson's descision to choose him and Heskey over Sutton and Smith; we'll be into latter-stages, like always.

And anyway, I have reason to look forward to Euro 2004 (as well all do, as England fans, really)... If what has been said previously in the 'papers is to be beleieved, then Sven-Goran Eriksson will be LEAVING his England job at the end of the Summer to take the hot-seat at "Chelski" - the kind of big-money move he's been looking since Lazio went downhill, and he decided to use us as a "quick escape".

:D
Sun 30/11/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Better Than You"
Decent - ish group for England. Could have had Sweden instead of France though to make it easier.

My predictions for who will go through.

Group A :
Portugal
Spain

Group B :
France
England

Group C :
Denmark
Italy

Group D :
Germany
Holland

Chris.
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Not a bad draw for England. I should imagine we will beat Croatia and Switzerland but the France game will be difficult. Whoever wins that will top the group

The qualifiers I reckon will be:

Group A
Portugal
Spain

Group B
France
England

Group C
Sweden
Italy

Group D
Czech Rep
Germany
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm pretty pleased with that draw. We should be able to qualify to the next stages.

I think we can get a good result against France and win the group.

Group D will be interesting with a good team going out. If Latvia can play how they have been, then we could see a upset.

My predictions:

Group A
Spain
Portugal

Group B
France
England

Group C
Italy
Denmark

Group D
Holland
Czech Rep
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Notable"
cant wait. COME ON ENGLAND!!
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:54
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Just found this on the bbc website
Quarter-finals

24th June 1945, QF1
Winner A v 2nd B
Lisbon

25th June 1945, QF2
Winner B v 2nd A
Lisbon

26th June 1945, QF3
Winner C v 2nd D
Faro-Loulé

27th June 1945 , QF4
Winner D v 2nd C
Porto

Semi-finals

30th June 1945, SF1
QF1 v QF3
José Alvalade, Lisbon

1st July 1945, SF2
QF2 v QF4
Dragão, Porto

FINAL

4th July 1945
SF1 v SF2
Luz, Lisbon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.