GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Cruelty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 14:41
Regular
One thing that really gets up my nose is cruelty to animals. People that are cruel to poor things that can't defend themselves. Seeing programs on telly that show this type of worthless behaviour just makes me want to pick up the remote and turn it off. You here from places that dogs have been left out on the streets and sometimes forgotten about- this is one thing that a lot of people do and i think they shouldn't is to let them roam around. The other day i went for a walk and saw a house rabbit run up a street, i tried to grab it but it was to fast and in the end it went into someone's back garden. straight after that i saw a dog following me with no owner around. I mean they could get run over or could lose its way. Its also people that beat animals that are the greediest, most selfish, arogant ones. People that do this should immediatly put a stop to it and look into the poor animals face and think, is this me doing this.
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:24
"period drama"
And there's the people who shoot cats. Imagine your cat doesn't come home for ages, then one day you're walking around and you see him, dead, with stuff hanging out.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Kill the b*stards who do it.

It truly sucks. You've got to be a real arsewipe to do something like that. I remember there was something in the local newspaper about someone putting white powder on the ground for the cats that lived near him/her. Poison or something. Was constantly on the look out for any white stuff on the ground near my house. Couldn't bear to not be with my cats.

But. Kill them.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:33
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Strangely, I have no problems whatsoever with animals being used for testing, but I can't even face killing a spider without feeling twinges of guilt.

I think I'm fine with animal cruelty, so long as I'm not the one being cruel...
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> The simple solution is to re-home tigers from Africa with
> animal-hitters.

haha, or polar bears
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:27
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
For once in a while a jat is actuly right.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The simple solution is to re-home tigers from Africa with animal-hitters.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Same thing because they know they are weak and defensless.
Sat 29/11/03 at 15:01
"period drama"
What about people who beat and abandon their children?
Sat 29/11/03 at 14:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
These people who are cruel to animals are worthless. They only beat the animals to take out their anger on them because they know they cant do it to something which can fight back.
Sat 29/11/03 at 14:55
Regular
"who wrote that?"
i think that the police should keep a record and put them on the something simular to the sex offenders register.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.